Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Inside the Legion World Tesseract System (Page 14)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  19  20  21   
Author Topic: Inside the Legion World Tesseract System
Zardi, the Eternal Man
All Powerful Lord of Castle Zardi

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zardi, the Eternal Man   Email Zardi, the Eternal Man         Edit/Delete Post     
<Concord sits in a small alcove off of one of the main tesseract branches. One wall is covered with viewing windows, scenes from the Security Office, Lardy's Lair, Rockhopper's Rookery, Shakes, Cafe Cramer, and anywhere else on LW that interest him can be called up with the merest whim.>

That fool Quank, and the insufferable Faraway Lad, will regret the day they introduced me to these tesseracts. Those idiots left these to the whims of their cat!

--------------------
Soon, Legion World, Soon your time will end.

From: The far side of forever | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
<Numbnuts appears within the tesseracts in a different passage far from Gary Concord...>

here. The starts path

end. needed to magic The is open a door on the

--------------------
When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<appears via the Tesseracts, following Numbnuts>

Now this is something I can wrap my head around. I worked with Stoopid Cat at length protecting Legion World with the Tesseracts. He even helped me install several that led from my office to...some more lurid, yet enjoyable, parts of town.

The others will be joining shortly. Numbnuts, lead on! I think I'm even starting to understand you.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
You. never But, I may understand

Section. hurry your friends must before I seal off this

soon. evil one after us will be The

first! Banned'em Zone We must reach the

--------------------

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

The Banned'em Zone...damn, no good can come of this...

They're coming throw now, Numby.

(Heh, once you get his lingo its not too bad. Probably I won't be able to understand anyone else now though [Roll Eyes] )

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<security office alarm going off on secret omni-com>

Looks like we have company coming. The gen-car security officers are keeping me in the loop out of old loyalties...but I doubt the actual high-ranking security officers will do the same...

Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Do. talk the way you I could

myself. then but I understand couldn't

hurry. friends your Tell to

comes. wicked Something way this

--------------------

Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
"What's so dangerous about the Zone, Cobie?"

ZZt zzt
ZZt zzt
zzt zzt

Hmmm. The Giant just tried to make contact.

[ March 03, 2009, 08:26 PM: Message edited by: Yellow Kid ]

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<Lardy and Rocky arrive behind YK> We're all here, Numbnuts! What's next?!?!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<follows Numbnuts>

Lead on, oh odd one. I've met Bast before and at least she was always a little more clear.

At the end of the Tesseract, we should be able to find the Banned'em Zone, which is where STU has often retreated to. But I'm pretty sure he's not there now...

<looks at omni-com, going crazy with news>

And we need to get to other things soon. We'll have company, and we can't let them slow us down here or in finding Exnihil. I think I know where he's going anyway...

Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

<Points to an apparently long unused corridor/tunnel. It is roughly carved out of apparently solid rock and supported by old style mining timbers. A variety of noxious odors are suddenly noticeable, the least of which make Lardy's frequent emissions smell like spring flowers...>

door. Many miles down tunnel that is magically a sealed

<Pats STU's book of spells.>

here. spell open that The to door here is hidden in

door. Pagan Cat and captives are Stoopid Lass behind that

defeated! captor Their must be

--------------------

Lolita
His Girl Friday

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lolita           Edit/Delete Post     
Well...here we go. Let's have Rocky use his magic, using Stu's spellbook, and Lardy & Cobie can provide some support.

And then it appears we'll have a real fight ahead of us...<looks back>...if not behind us soon enough...

From: Right by Cobie's Side | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Stu's book is huge and might take forever to get through. That is, if he wasn't one of my closest friends and allies. Rocky, if you're looking for a spell to use to open the Banned'em Zone, simply look under "free Pam".
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<getting antsy>

There a toilet here somewhere?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I think Rocky is just getting himself prepped for the spell. I'm almost positive the 'Free Pam' spell is the one, knowing Stu.

So easy there, big guy...

<eyes Jailbait Lass, thinking of that kiss>

You too, Lolita. <holds her hand> We'll talk when this is all over, I promise.

This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  19  20  21   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.