Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Statue of the Legendary Poster known as Cobalt Kid (Page 14)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 28 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  26  27  28   
Author Topic: The Statue of the Legendary Poster known as Cobalt Kid
Tiffany Spiffany
Heiress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiffany Spiffany           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Mayaville University is a beautiful school, just perfect for someone like you. There's never any rush to figure out what you want to do in life either, so make sure you enjoy life while you can [Wink]

You are a charming one, aren't you? Maybe I'll see you again when I come back for another visit in a couple of weeks. In the meantime, I'll keep that dinner invitation in mind...

--------------------
"I don't think that all of them are stupid!"

From: Mayavale University | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Tiffany Spiffany:
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Mayaville University is a beautiful school, just perfect for someone like you. There's never any rush to figure out what you want to do in life either, so make sure you enjoy life while you can [Wink]

You are a charming one, aren't you? Maybe I'll see you again when I come back for another visit in a couple of weeks. In the meantime, I'll keep that dinner invitation in mind...
I'll have something to look forward to then for the next few weeks. And definately keep that dinner invitation in mind, the offer will still be on the table [Wink]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
[bump]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Oooops!

[Big Grin]

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Well, Vee bumped it, it's too late to stop!

The crowd of Legion World denizens is already congregated to pay homage! Who can blame them, that is a pretty good looking statue [Wink]

Arachne, Miner and Stu, what can I say? The citizens of Legion World demand to worship their idols, and I only aim to please [Razz]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Sentients,

If you will all please move behind the safety barriers. Please! The demolition crew can't start setting the charges until you are all behind the safety barriers.

Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Never saw a crowd move that fast before! Or roll out the Red Carpet for a Demo Crew.)

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Space Ranger, please, there are plans for a statue of you in the works right now as well, although the probability of a Space Ranger statue depends on the continued sucess of the Cobalt Kid statue, which has brought great revenue to the Legion World orphan's fund charity.

Besides, the denizens of Legion World love their heroes [Wink]

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I wonder if the rumors are true that the new section of Legion World currently being called ??????????? is going to be called the honorary forum of Cobalt Kid? I hope not, I think that might be too much...
Vee
Still smoooooth!

[lol]

Maybe we should get that new reporter, Giant Squid, to do an expose on it!

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Giant Squid seems to have the low-down on my personnal life nowadays! My legions of fans are convinced that I'm going to pick one of them to be my new intern!
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
**BUMP** By special request of the Security Chief. Don't want to get on the wrong side of the law, not yet anyways.

There's a few cobwebs on the statue, and Abin Quank is down and out with the flu... guess we'll just have to pray for a strong wind to clean it up.

Oh my! Look! There's a little donations box at the base now to help defray the costs of maintaining the statue!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey! My sister has a statue! You've even been bowing down to it! See, here it is, in "Tales" 323:

-

So when do I get MINE? I want worshipers, too!

From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
You know, I just realized, Cobie's likeness looks a lot like the Thinker with clothes painted on.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Wow, I forgot how beautiful this statue is! And to think, it stands prominently in town square, one of the first things you see!

You'll probably get your own statue soon enough Grey! The denizens of Legion World couldn't help but give me one first, I'm there favorite celebrity/super-hero. I've tried to be modest about it, but it is a bit flattering!

And to think, no matter what jealous Legion Worlders do to it, the LMBP Spectre said that everytime a new page is added to this thread, the statue goes back to normal! So now it's magically secure [Smile] !

Aw, thanks guys! What a good looking statue!

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, so any damage we do to it isn't lasting?

I think I'm going to enjoy this.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 28 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  26  27  28   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.