Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Pictures of members (Page 14)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Pictures of members
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
Right, I feel sorta left out not having a pic of myself here so I'm gonna mail lovely Cru and see if he can help me out by hosting a photo or two. Then ya'll can see what I look like. Actually I know some of you know what I look like already, but that's not the point. [Wink]

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Monkey Eater Lad:
Here's a picture of my member...
 -
Monkeys are great with just a dash of wasabi...

What a cutie! Do all your pictures have you eating a monkey?

Are you familar with the Comic Strip "Get Fuzzy"? In it, the cat, Bucky, wants to eat a monkey.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
Bevis you little man of many faces! Love the Two Face and Evil Queen look, though you look best just as you!

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Great pic Monkey-Eater!

You too Sonnie and Belinda!

Good to see you guys, you all look great [Wink]

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Isn't there a pic of you at the Outpost Bevis? I think I remember seeing a handsome young British man over there [Big Grin]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Picture a

-

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq:
What a cutie! Do all your pictures have you eating a monkey?

Are you familar with the Comic Strip "Get Fuzzy"? In it, the cat, Bucky, wants to eat a monkey.

I have some non-simian snacking pics on my website. Get Fuzzy is awesome! I don't like Bucky though, he's a challenge to my foodsource [Wink]
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beagz
5 of 9

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beagz   Email Beagz         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmmmmmm ........
I'm thinking maybe I should just gross everyone out and post a pic of me from Pennsylvania.

But I'm not sure you're ready for that kind of torture. =Ž

--------------------
You can never quit believiing in your dreams ... or yourself.
-----
You GOTTA listen to Levi Kreis.

From: Aggieland | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Tease! [Mad]

SHOW SOME SKIN, ALLLEN! [love]

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beagz
5 of 9

*ulp*

So exactly HOW do you load a silly picture, anyway?????

--------------------
-----

From: Aggieland | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beagz
5 of 9

And, with all due respect, what's going on with Bevis?

No offense, but I just checkout his pictures in the "Photos" section here.

DAMN!!!!!!!
I *NEVER* looked that good!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
-----

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
BEAGLE BOY is posting...?!???!

*falls off couch*

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beagz
5 of 9

Gee.
That really didn't sound like a compliment, did it?

--------------------
-----

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Beagle Boy! Allen! Alright, what a pleasant surprise! You've been missed [Smile] !
Frog King
The B^|@h is back!!!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frog King   Email Frog King         Edit/Delete Post     
Ok,

since no one requested it: Me!

-

Me and my dog, 6-years old Tina(sorry if you know a girl with the same name...), proud mother of ten dogs!

-

My cat, Platon(the youngest of the crowd, and the worst, too - I hate it when he eats all the cables in the appartment):

-

My other cat, Lucille(the oldest and the weirdest: she can stare at a wall for hours without blinking):

-

And my very own war of the super-pets:

-

From: Berlin | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.