Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The TOP 5 Posters Club! (Page 14)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 41 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  39  40  41   
Author Topic: The TOP 5 Posters Club!
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
It should be mentioned that Teeds broke into the Top Five club this morning, and is close on the heels of me and KP. Fat Cramer isn't all that far behind, either, I believe.

It appears as though the Boy with Ultra Powers has been left in the dust for the time being, however.

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
This is my 100th post!

[Cool]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Teeds! Welcome to the TOP 5 POSTERS club! Now, get the hell out and back among the rest of the low post-count rabble.

(gee, that was quick! *tee hee*)

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm going to get into this club if it kills me! [Wink]

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
isn't quality better than quantity?
From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Depends on my mood. Sometimes I really do prefer quality. Other times, I just want it all!

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

yeah, f*ck it, I agree Danny, I want it all too!
From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
It's not such a big deal Danny, the clubhouse is in shambles -- the tennis court hasn't been maintained in like *a week*, the jacuzzi only fits 12, you can't get a massage past 2 am and there's only one personal chef per member -- I mean *hello* -- any decent club would have a separate pastry/ desert/ tampas chef at least!

And don't even get me started on how the "only 12 cases of Cristal at a time" policy...

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

though it is a nice view if you like that sort of thing....
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

quote:
Originally posted by Sonnie Boy:
yeah, f*ck it, I agree Danny, I want it all too!

And you shall HAVE it all, my Sonnie! [Cool]

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Sonnie
mere mortal

oh please! please

hope I didn't sound tooo desperate there...

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

It will all be your the moment you enter THE TOP 5 POSTERS club... don't keep me waiting... I just hate waiting... [Frown]

--------------------

Sonnie
mere mortal

do you give special dispensation to those with good intentions?

gee, that was almost poetic.... see how you inspire me Lashie?

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I'll cut you a break just because I like you! [Colossal Boy]

--------------------

Mattropolis

and this is 300!

WOOHOO almost 200 posts this weekend. OF course, now it's back to work for the week.

I will be here periodically throughout the week, just not as strong a presence as on the weekends!

Have a great week everyone!

--------------------
Touch the magic...

This topic comprises 41 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  39  40  41   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.