Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Kid Prime's room! (Page 14)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 86 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  84  85  86   
Author Topic: Kid Prime's room!
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Not a problem, Nighty. I've been known to play with Transformers in the past, and am glad to share my knowledge [Smile]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
Do you mind ferrets?

Well, THAT'S one I've never heard before, fuzzy, but hey, if that's what you wanna call your...

Oh!

You meant ACTUAL ferrets! My bad [Confused]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Hope there's still room for me! [Big Grin]

(I'm still bunked out on the sofa... never did get a room of my own... [Frown] )

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Aww, Stuey... there's always room for you on the couch... but now that Nightcrawler's my roomie, I guess we'll have to ask his opinion as well!

I think it'll work out one way or another!

-

[ July 31, 2003, 07:59 AM: Message edited by: Kid Prime ]

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
When I caught up with this thread this morning why did I keep hearing 'Love Shack' playing in the background? You guys piping it in? [Wink]
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

I borrowed the CD from your room... the song seemed oddly appropriate somehow!

"Love-SHACK, baby, love-SHACK!

TIN ROOF! Rusted."

--------------------

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
I think I forgot my jukebox money ... [Frown]
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kid Prime:
Aww, Stuey... there's always room for you on the couch... but now that Nightcrawler's my roomie, I guess we'll have to ask his opinion as well!

I think it'll work out one way or another!

-

PLEEEEEEEZE, Nighty? I promise I'll behave...! [Smile]
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
knock knock

I made some Pizza!

Grab a slice!

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I've got something better than pizza. A new picture for your wall.

Fantastic Four #501. Young Franklin Richards, out at a carnival with his mother Sue and uncle Ben. Clutched in his arms is a toy won for him (or by him, it doesn't show who won it). I have a feeling a young Jeffy may have had a similar scene in his childhood. [Wink]

-

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Awww...

Scott, you're spending too much time here, impressing Jeff. It's making me jealous.

Where's Caroline? [Wink]

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Umm, ahh, she's with her parents. Yeah, that's it. She spending the night with her parents.
Kid Prime
Founder

That put a big smile on my face. Scott, I would tell you that you're MORE THAN WELCOME to come up to our room and play Transformers with us anytime you want, but I won't, because I know in the current political climate of Legion World it'll just be misinterpreted as a sexual advance.

(What's going on, BTW? Is it something in the water? Are we under attack by some sexy libido-enhancing aliens? Or is this increased sexual tension being caused by the advent of Giant Robotic Lesbian? Somebody needs to send the Sexy Espionage Squad to look into this, and pronto, before we lose ourself in this mountain of molten lust forever!)

--------------------

Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Stu:
PLEEEEEEEZE, Nighty? I promise I'll behave...! [Smile]

Okay Stuey. It's fine with me. We've got plenty of room in here. I sleep upside down on the ceiling anyway.

BTW, KP and I are platonic. He's got impending nuptials and I'm with the love of my life. And, neither of us would want it any other way.

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Giant Robotic Lesbian
I COME IN PEACE.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Giant Robotic Lesbian           Edit/Delete Post     
This surplus of male robots is intolerable.

I am holding all these Transformer toys hostage until someone produces some nubile female robots.

--------------------
One Legion World, under GRL.

This topic comprises 86 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  84  85  86   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.