Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » 8,000! Haven't done this in a long time! (Page 13)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  18  19  20   
Author Topic: 8,000! Haven't done this in a long time!
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Sssshhh! Simmer down, you old coots! Matlock's on!

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
Matlock? Looks like Sheriff Andy Taylor to me. Where's that Opie?

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
Matlock ...WTF??? I haven't seen that show in reruns up here for quite a number of years (it used to be a favorite of mine).
From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Closing in on 6900. Party at 6969 Cheesy Lane.

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Passed 6900. Next big mark... is dirty.

[LOL]

--------------------

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Nasty Boy!
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Always. But, I'm easy. Just ask my wife.

--------------------

Something pithy!

Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
And I see that you stopped on the "dirty" mark for the night.

[doesn't want to know....]

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Heh. Well, ah done cracked 7000.

--------------------

Something pithy!

rickshaw1
Leader

That's 3300 posts in slightly less than 2.5 months.

I have no life.

--------------------

Something pithy!

rickshaw1
Leader

Still crankin' baby.

--------------------

Something pithy!

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by rickshaw1:
I have no life.

I'm right there with ya buddy.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

heh, yeah we do. We're both dads. Wouldn't give that up for anything, including legion world. And you know it.

[Wink]

--------------------

Something pithy!

Dev - Em
KIA

Very true. Nothing I wouldn't give up for the little buggers.
rickshaw1
Leader

My wife and I had a conversation and it was agreed, if it came to a choice between sam or one of us living, we die, he lives. No hesitation on either of our parts. We love each other completely, but wouldnt' have anything to do with the other if we let him go without a fight.

Lady that works with Carol lost her husband and young son. The boy fell overboard in a lake and died. The dad went in and wouldn't come out without the kid. Thats the only way to be as far as we are concerned.

Something happened to Sam, ya better dig two holes and throw me in the second one, I'd be done.

--------------------

Something pithy!

This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  18  19  20   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.