Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Office of Security (out with the Lardy, in with the Dev) (Page 13)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 44 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  42  43  44   
Author Topic: The Office of Security (out with the Lardy, in with the Dev)
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
<licks lips>

Thanks, buddy ...

Anyways, I lost track of Abin not too long after he blasted outta here ... I gotta talk to somebody about upgrading this jet pack ... it can't carry the weight of my dorsal fin ... but I digress ... I heard Abin mumbling something about a rendezvous with an old pal but then I lost him ...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
Red Arrow commented, "I see...like Titan. It must have taken alot of work to build this place. What an accomplishment!"

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
It's an amazing place, Emily! First place I've ever felt truly at home.

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
and the food--

BURP!!!

ain't bad at all ...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
As I said, it's not without danger, though. That's why we need this Office to protect it and keep it safe. We've had some VERY dire threats over the years, but the Security Office has always been there to protect it!

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
"I understand. Who did you assign to investigate my case?" She asked. "And maybe I can help you guys with this Abin fellow... his name seems familiar."

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

I've got agents looking into leads, but I'm going to be lead investigator on your case, I think.

Abin Quank isn't exactly a mystery. He's just a guy who's hurting really badly, right now. We want to make sure he's not hurting himself or others in the process of grieving. He wields a Green Lantern ring, which is an artifact of great power.

--------------------

Zardi, the Eternal Man
All Powerful Lord of Castle Zardi

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zardi, the Eternal Man   Email Zardi, the Eternal Man         Edit/Delete Post     
<Uses a glamour to get next to the Chief and Red Arrow without them noticing he is there.>

Yes, the Office of the Security has always been in the front of Legion World's defensive. And now I, jose jimenenenez, am the proudly newest member of the team of Security...

<Before either Chief Taylor or Red Arrow can react a spell is cast, both of them forget Dev-Em's revilation and are convinced that they have known this fellow, jose jimenenenez, for many years. The logic flaw in that escapes their notice, for now...>

--------------------
Soon, Legion World, Soon your time will end.

From: The far side of forever | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
<Flies in landing behind Chief Taylor>

Free food and booze? Good to see the traditions of the Security Office are being upheld Chief.

Is Gladys cooking? She knows just how I like My foot-long Chili, Cheese, & Sauerkraut Bratwurst's!

And that new pool guy just brought out a case of Michelob!

Later Chief... Nice to meet you Missy Arrowette!

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey Ranger! When did you get here?

Think you could get Gladys to fix me a couple of those Brats?

For some reason she won't even acknowledge I'm in line...

--------------------
When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Jose's been a good buddy of mine for years. You know him, too, Emily?

The Ranger over there was part of the former version of the Security Office. He was dead, too, for a while!

Pureheart, there...is a swell guy... <whispers to her> ...watch your back around that one!

<Zardi's spell can't affect a suspicion that Lardy's held for months, though it works regarding 'Jose'>

--------------------

Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Emily replied, "Yes! He was a candidate for Sorceror Supreme." She added, "It's nice to meet you, Ranger."

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Sorceror Supreme, eh? Jose, hombre, you are FULL of surprises!

So, Emily...since I'm in charge of your case, can you tell me anything else about this shape-shifter who's after you? His name isn't Angra Metternich, is it?

--------------------

Renly Fox
former Red Pirate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Renly Fox           Edit/Delete Post     
Greetings Security Officers! Tis pure joy I feel in my heart to see such great warriors enjoy happiness together!

This will be a great start to a new era of prosperity for Legion World!

From: Captain's Cabin | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<waves> Good to see you, Roy! Cobalt, have you heard that Roy is part of my Elite Guard?

--------------------

This topic comprises 44 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  42  43  44   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.