Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Share something else completely random!!! (Page 13)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 104 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  102  103  104   
Author Topic: Share something else completely random!!!
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I really wish I could hear the name "Sestak" without picturing the "Sleestak".
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
heh. well, Washington is the land of the lost.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raging Bull
Maverick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raging Bull           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kent:
one bright day in the middle of the night
two dead boys began to fight
back to back they faced each other
drew their word and shot each other
a deaf policeman heard the noise
and came and killed the two dead boys
if you don't believe this tale is true
just ask the blind man; he saw it too.

That sounds like a synopsis of next year's Blackest Night/Brightest Day follow-up.

--------------------
♦ Translated from 31st century Texan to 21st century English ♦

From: The open range | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Fanfic Lass:
Hard-rockers Rainbow and soft-rocker Kenny Loggins both recorded songs titled "Danger Zone."

'Danger Zone' is the name of my comic book shop!

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Officer Taylor:
What's worse is when you pour your heart and soul into a post and begin to look forward to the thought-provoking responses....that never come! ARGGHH!

Happens too many times....

I feel that way sometimes on Bits . . ..
I pour my heart into creating or sharing different art stuff and almost nobody responds or joins in or anything.
sigh

It's were you have to be self motivated and do it for the art's/Legion's sake.

I'd even take criticing or suggestions or ANYTHING.

--------------------

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

quote:
Originally posted by Raging Bull:
quote:
Originally posted by Kent:
one bright day in the middle of the night
two dead boys began to fight
back to back they faced each other
drew their word and shot each other
a deaf policeman heard the noise
and came and killed the two dead boys
if you don't believe this tale is true
just ask the blind man; he saw it too.

That sounds like a synopsis of next year's Blackest Night/Brightest Day follow-up.
oops! typo 'word' should be 'swords'
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

quote:
Originally posted by Candle:
quote:
Originally posted by Officer Taylor:
What's worse is when you pour your heart and soul into a post and begin to look forward to the thought-provoking responses....that never come! ARGGHH!

Happens too many times....

I feel that way sometimes on Bits . . ..
I pour my heart into creating or sharing different art stuff and almost nobody responds or joins in or anything.
sigh

It's were you have to be self motivated and do it for the art's/Legion's sake.

I'd even take criticing or suggestions or ANYTHING.

very true, in the early days of Legion of Camelot, I was spoiled with so many comments. Now very few.

I'm guilty myself. I appreciate efforts of others (like you), but often have very little to say.

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Kent?
Are you Kent SHAKESPEARE?

What happened to my gorgeous crush guy?!!
[LOL]

My role play character followed you to keep you safe, for goodness sake!
hahahahahahah

--------------------

Come, join me!

cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, I'm kinda' in the "nothing interesting to say" category as well, Candle.

Don't take it personally. Sometimes I get hits for my fics when they're posted but no comments. It really does have to be something you do for yourself first, and everyone else second.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Back to randomness:

I'm wearing socks with cat paw prints on them right now.

[Catspaw]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

quote:
Originally posted by Candle:
Kent?
Are you Kent SHAKESPEARE?

What happened to my gorgeous crush guy?!!
[LOL]

My role play character followed you to keep you safe, for goodness sake!
hahahahahahah

It's still me, just playing with avatars again. The big blond afro doesn't do it for you, then?
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Some ideas, no matter how bad, can end in better ways then anyone expected if given the proper treatment. Like Tyroc.

And some ideas should never even be put down on paper in the first place. Like Rise of Arsenal.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
It doesn't matter what we do, this is all a hallucination inside the mind of a schizophrenic nun in Argentina.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sarcasm Kid:
It doesn't matter what we do, this is all a hallucination inside the mind of a schizophrenic nun in Argentina.

Well, at least it's inside the mind of a servant of God, so it's cool.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

[Smile]

I agree cleome, thanks.

Gads, Kent, I think it's more the dress with the hairy chest than the blonde afro!
[chuckle]

I taught about the Fruit of the Holy Spirit at my church on Wednesday.

--------------------

Come, join me!

This topic comprises 104 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  102  103  104   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.