Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Omnichronal Orrery of Phineas B. Fuddle (Page 13)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  18  19  20   
Author Topic: The Omnichronal Orrery of Phineas B. Fuddle
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<opens eyes, they glow a bright white>

I've got it! Everyone--outta the way!!!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phineas B. Fuddle

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phineas B. Fuddle           Edit/Delete Post     
<Phineas trembles with the power flowing into him. Every force projected at him adds to the rush. Everyday's bullets, Pagan Lass's magic, Yellow Kid's spin... all add to the maelstrom of power feeding into Phineas>
Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
My Whee Fem
Plucky Girl Sidekick!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for My Whee Fem   Email My Whee Fem         Edit/Delete Post     
Crap on a Stick! Wot a Revoltin' Development this is! I'm still a Cack! And I speak in Fricking Pink!

<Pulls out her Katanas and flies after Phineas>

Somebody's payin for this crap and you're ELECTED! Nasshead!

--------------------
No, I was Never a Bond Girl...

From: Security Office Lobby | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
<Ex shouts to Lardy...>

Yes... you've got it... follow my timeline backward as your guide... choose the moment.... the moment he can't escape from...

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
What a time to lack energy-based powers.
maybe I can find and revive one of the YKs!?

(looks around)

where did they go, anyway?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
My Whee Fem
Plucky Girl Sidekick!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for My Whee Fem   Email My Whee Fem         Edit/Delete Post     
<Sees Lardy and Exnihil, veers away>

Better part of valor time...

--------------------

From: Security Office Lobby | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phineas B. Fuddle

<Phineas pulses with the power of infinite Time and Space>

I AM TIME!!!

I AM THE UNIVERSE!!!

I...

AM...

PHINEAS!!!

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<focuses his gaze on Phineas as the power builds up inside>

That's it--I got it, Ex! Get clear, MY!!!

<sees her move to the side and smiles>

Eat THIS, Phinny!!!

<massive chronal beams shoot from his eyes>

ffffzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzhhhhhhhhhtttttttttttttt

[ April 01, 2009, 05:43 PM: Message edited by: LardLad ]

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost Girl
spirit of the night

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
Yes.... and so must all evil dreams die...

If you will not trust yourself, then let your friends guide you, Lard Lad. Let you undo the dark dream once again....

--------------------
death becomes me

From: Shangalla | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phineas B. Fuddle

-
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Wow!

way to go, Lardy! We all knew ya could do it!

but.... did it work?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
My Whee Fem
Plucky Girl Sidekick!

Now where're Brit and Lo?

--------------------

Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Holy cow... he's gone!

You did it, Lardy... we all did it!!!

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Brit and... who?

okay, we're still in unsecured condition.

Pagan Lass, can you verify if Lardy and Exxy were successful in getting rid of Phinneas?

Everyone else, we still have missing LWers to locate! But keep your guard up until we know Phinneas' fate!

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Yeah, we...did it--all that chronal energy...gone.....

<faints>

--------------------

This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  18  19  20   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.