Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Fanfic Lass' Fantabulous Land of Eighties Enchantment (Page 13)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19   
Author Topic: Fanfic Lass' Fantabulous Land of Eighties Enchantment
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
 -

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Doesn't anybody have anything to say about Giorgio Cavazzano's beautiful artwork?

-

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Just saw this stuff. wish we had more artists like this here. Very beautiful work.

There is a lot of subtlety to his work, lots of minor character things that you can draw on to round out the characters, whether you can read the thing or not.

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Thanks, Dev.

I sort of said this before in the All Funny Animals Thread in Gymll's, but when I first saw Walt Simonson's work, it reminded me of Cavazzano (or, as I didn't know his name at the time, The Disney Artist With the Hyperactive Linework).

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I like how the pages have a lot of energy in them, even in the conversations. Too many talking head comics these days lack that big time.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Dingleberry Damsel:
While Lash and many other Legion Worlders are involved in the tag team, Dingleberry Damsel and Deirdre have been having a non-stop marathon of sex, sweets, and rock & roll.

WHOA!!!!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

^Why do you think I brought the absinthe? This place is hopping! [Big Grin]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Thanks, Cobie. Yes, the energy of Cavazzano's 70s art was especially breathtaking to a 7-year-old DD.

quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
quote:
Originally posted by Dingleberry Damsel:
While Lash and many other Legion Worlders are involved in the tag team, Dingleberry Damsel and Deirdre have been having a non-stop marathon of sex, sweets, and rock & roll.

WHOA!!!!!
Tee hee.

--------------------

Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Cool wallpaper! I sincerely hope you used a primer, DD.
Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Oh, absolutely. Thanks to Deddy, we got the best people to do this stuff for us.

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I like trying to read the language.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Me too, especially since it's so similar to Spanish.

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I wonder what's in that barrel. Whiskey?
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Molasses, I think.

--------------------

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Molasses, a newfoundlander's honey!
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.