Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The All "Let's Pester Outdoor Miner with Inane Questions" thread! (Page 13)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 62 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  60  61  62   
Author Topic: The All "Let's Pester Outdoor Miner with Inane Questions" thread!
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
OM, is there a single reason why we shouldn't all vote for Cali for leader?
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
OM, would it be inappropriate to be Cali's campaign manager if that manager secretly has a crush on her (hypothetically)?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
OM, it's outrageous what they're asking for a BIG WHITE POOFY DRESS these days!!! What can be done about the ridiculous cost of having a wedding?
Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Miner, will you vote for me for LMB deputy leader?

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
OM,

What is the most terrible threat the Terrible Threateners could make to you?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
OM,

Why are we supposed to say Om when we meditated?

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
O.M.:
Should I cash out my retirement savings, quit my job, and buy a convertible and house on the Gulf Coast?

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lard Lad:
OM, why do mean people suck?

I have four separate answers for this, and none of them pass the "all ages" criteria.

quote:
Originally posted by Caliente:
Miner, why're you telling lies?

You can't handle the truth.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
OM, is there a single reason why we shouldn't all vote for Cali for leader?

No.

There are many.

(That cryptic enough for ya?)

quote:
OM, would it be inappropriate to be Cali's campaign manager if that manager secretly has a crush on her (hypothetically)?

Probably. But you get Drama Points so it all works out in the role-playing wash. Just remember that the (hypothetical) crush has to be revealed at the most embarassing moment possible.

quote:
Originally posted by Ram Boy:
OM, it's outrageous what they're asking for a BIG WHITE POOFY DRESS these days!!! What can be done about the ridiculous cost of having a wedding?

Elope. Your respective families will deal.

--------------------

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

quote:

What's in it for me?

quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
OM,

What is the most terrible threat the Terrible Threateners could make to you?

They could become my campaign managers and develop a hypothetical crush on me.

quote:
Originally posted by Tamper Lad:
Why are we supposed to say Om when we meditated?

If I may quote from the sacred text known as the Katha Upanishad:

"This is the best support; this is the highest support. Whosoever knows this support is adored in the world of Brahma."

There you have it. The more you know OM, the closer to the divine you are. You're all lucky I don't charge you for the privilege.

quote:
Originally posted by Lad Boy:
O.M.:
Should I cash out my retirement savings, quit my job, and buy a convertible and house on the Gulf Coast?

I talked to Quis about this and he thought you should go ahead and do it. So remember, it was Quis.

--------------------

Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Outdoor Miner:
quote:

What's in it for me?
What do you want?

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
[Elastic Lad]

Naughty, naughty Cali... [Love] [Devil]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
quote:
OM, why do mean people suck?

I have four separate answers for this, and none of them pass the "all ages" criteria.
If I may interject-- most people suck. Mean people just tend to get caught. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Dear OM,

Unless you win the "kill this Thread" thread, we will become your campaign managers and one of us (we won't say which one) will develop a hypothetical crush on you. The others will develop real crushes. (one of which involves 5 tons of pressure)

The Terrible Threateners.

PS: What do you think of them apples?

[ September 07, 2007, 02:30 PM: Message edited by: Quislet, Esq. ]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Lad Boy:
O.M.:

I talked to Quis about this and he thought you should go ahead and do it. So remember, it was Quis.
Pshaw! I've been telling Lad Boy to do that for years now.

--------------------

This topic comprises 62 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  60  61  62   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.