Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Evil Genius Supper Club - now Restored! (Page 13)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17   
Author Topic: The Evil Genius Supper Club - now Restored!
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Tamper, I suggest you take your forms and place them oh so gently somewhere where the sun doesn't shine.

And now Empress, I think we should depart for the evening. Somewhere a bit more private.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Reanimated Corpse of Lonestar
Deceased

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Reanimated Corpse of Lonestar           Edit/Delete Post     
Enjoy your dinner comrades...

<pulls out files, and begins looking through the dossiers on Caliente, Actor Lad and Tamper Lad>

Perhaps I can make this work after all...

--------------------
Justice comes at a price. What are you willing to pay for it?

From: dead | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frio
Conflicted...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frio   Email Frio         Edit/Delete Post     
You know, Tamper Lad, I never liked you all that much when I wasn't evil. I advise you to tread lightly. Oh yeah, and get out of my palace!!

<shoves him outside with beam of ice>

I agree, Gary. Lead on. And thank you, Lonestar Ranger. It's good to know there are a few around who see things as I do...

From: Chillin' on Earth baby | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Hrun, finished stealing the diamonds, looks up and sees Lonestar Ranger sat, his uniform jacket hung over the back of the chair, bent in deep study over the files.

Using an amazing amount of stealth for one so large Hrun approaches the figure and reaches down and steals the rangers badge of office from the jacket hung over the back of the chair.

"Tis pretty, I wonder if he can help me enforce the doom placed on the head of Cobaltus"

Hrun leaves before Ranger notices him.

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Reanimated Corpse of Lonestar
Deceased

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Reanimated Corpse of Lonestar           Edit/Delete Post     
Hm...that barbarian must have been here again, I can smell him. But he's stealthy--surprising for one his size. Once again, I see that the only way to get the most thorough knowledge of these Legionnaires is to be among them.

But enough of that. Hrun's rage should be directed not at Cobalt Kid, who we can easily dispatch, but at the leader, Kid Marvel.

<begins piling up some intel>

Now the time comes to approach Frio, and let her know of my 'plan' to bring Caliente into our group.

--------------------
Justice comes at a price. What are you willing to pay for it?

From: dead | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frio
Conflicted...

Hmm. My palace has been suspiciously quiet as of late. I must admit, though I enjoy the solitude that for so long eluded me, it's a bit... dull. Perhaps a LVMBP party?

No, no. That's not me talking. That's her. I'll just have to work harder to squash her spirit. On the plus side, things seem to be progressing nicely on all other fronts.

From: Chillin' on Earth baby | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Frio, I've decided we need a night out on the town. And since Legion World doesn't offer any truely refined entertainment, I've obtained tickets to the re-written version of 101 Dalmations currently being performed on Baddass World.

You can cheer for Cruella and I'll buy you a full length black and white fur coat after the show.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Wow, that must have been some night out on the town. Our goal of the LVMBP becoming as debaucherous as us is working--they haven't been seen in days, most likely hungover and full of regrets!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frio
Conflicted...

Just because that's how most of your dates end, Cobaltus, doesn't mean the rest of the 'verse conforms to your low standards. And just because you can't see us, doesn't mean we're not here...
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
My dear Empress, if the LMBP cant see you and you are not causing trouble (ie interfering with the beer supply) then you are, by the standards of the LMBverse you are not a problem.

I think it is a side effect of the live and let live attitude most LMB member seem to have. After all if Thora, and Tamper can live and “operate” here unmolested, why not you.

Heck we actually welcome Lard Lad and Hrun to the fold, compares to them you guys seem like real gentlemen.

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Did you hear that? Frio is threatening the beer supply on St. Patricks day. Of all the Blarney...

Even though she's seized the Club and my considerable stores of beer in the cellar, you can act now to protect yourself from future shortages and price increases by buying your beer under a fixed price contract.

While the spot price remain 67 dollars per barrel for American Lager the market price could double or even triple in a matter of hours.

So protect your family's livlihood by locking in a five year contract at 129.99 per barrel.

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
thats my Tamper, spots a business opportunity in every location.

But tell me why did you start talking about Beer then move on to something called "American Lager" is that like Beer? or is it something else?

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
I believe it's a seltzer.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
American Lager is a drink that Khunds give their children when they want to ween them from their mothers' bosom.
From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
Its Like having Sex in a Canooe....
(because it F*&%ing near water)
*tumbleweed blows by*

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.