Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The untamed streets of Legion World (Page 13)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17   
Author Topic: The untamed streets of Legion World
Legolas
Elfin Prince

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legolas           Edit/Delete Post     
(the animated life-sized cloth cut-out of Legolas elusively darts down the street, at the farthest reaches for Death Bringer and Corpse Taker's senses. By the time they reach the place they believe they saw Legolas, the cutout has ascended the facade of the Psionian Embassy, and it waves at them from a great distance. Onward it leads them across the crepuscular shadowscape that is Legionopolis after the working day has clocked out)
From: on the lam! | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zardi, the Eternal Man
All Powerful Lord of Castle Zardi

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zardi, the Eternal Man   Email Zardi, the Eternal Man         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Legolas:
(the animated life-sized cloth cut-out of Legolas elusively darts down the street, at the farthest reaches for Death Bringer and Corpse Taker's senses. By the time they reach the place they believe they saw Legolas, the cutout has ascended the facade of the Psionian Embassy, and it waves at them from a great distance. Onward it leads them across the crepuscular shadowscape that is Legionopolis after the working day has clocked out)

Curley
Click for fullsize image

Larry
Click for fullsize image

and Moe
Click for fullsize image

<Larry, the Djinn, whisks the three to the top of the Psionian Embassy where they are waiting for Legolas as he hoists himself onto the roof>

Moe: Okay elf, yer trapped... Give it up.

Curley: That's Right, Yeah...

Larry (the only one of the three that has realized that the figure in front of them is definately NOT Legolas): Oh Sugar...

--------------------
Soon, Legion World, Soon your time will end.

From: The far side of forever | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Hm, the streets of Legion World have been rather tame lately. Perhaps we did too good a job cleaning them up a few months ago.

Perhaps it's time the Inter-Galactic Space Circus came to Legion World?

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Renly Fox
former Red Pirate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Renly Fox           Edit/Delete Post     
<sees teenagers hanging around the streets>

Move aside sentients! Do you not have jobs to attend to? Educations to be cultivated? This loitering by the youth of Legion World is fast becoming a problem that must be dealt with!

<approaches teens, who scurry away>

I found the moral decay among Legion World’s citizenry is growing everyday, festering like a boil, much like Chief Lardy explained to me. It is a shame that, I, who have worked so hard to find a place on Legion World, must now be confronted by those who take it for granted. Yet for all the change we try to make, there is so much resistance…

<looks at face, which is mirrored by a puddle from a recent rain>

…like my own face…which continues to scar no matter how many times I heal myself. The brutal scars given to me by the Dark Lard during Thyme Crime will not seem to go away. It seems I will be scarred terribly, much like I was in my earlier life. As if…all the changes I’ve tried to make for myself have been for naught.

No…I cannot think that. I have to stay strong…have to focus…

…focus on Legion World…

<moves on, seeing an illegally parked cruiser>

You, sentient! Move this cruiser immediately or face my wrath!

From: Captain's Cabin | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, If I was Ram Boy's Leadership Office where would I be?

My are you listening? Ram Boy is the LMBP Leader! Where is his fracking office?!?!

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
My Whee Fem
Plucky Girl Sidekick!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for My Whee Fem   Email My Whee Fem         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay Spacey, I took care of it!

--------------------
No, I was Never a Bond Girl...

From: Security Office Lobby | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
These streets ARE becoming untamed. I can't even loiter in peace anymore ... and why's that girl so damn plucky.
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

*below the streets in the sewers of Legion World, Cobalt Kid, Exnihil and Question Kid emerge following a secret path out of Cobie's - Exclusive Midnight Lounge*

Well gents, Furball gave us a way out and we did it. He should be joining us shortly.

The question is: where to next? This is the most dangerous place we can be and security is crawling everywhere. We need to make our way topside and head to our next location--it isn't too far from here.

And then we can find out who was smuggled to Legion World...and why?

[ February 27, 2011, 02:03 PM: Message edited by: Cobalt Kid ]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timber Wolf   Email Timber Wolf         Edit/Delete Post     
Furball moves throughthe sewers of Legion World until he fets to the ladder he needs. Climbing up it, he pops the cover silently and replaces it as silently as he can. He moves to the shadows out of sight.

Above him, Dev flies by scanning the sewers.

"Predictable brother...too predictable."

Furball waits forr a few seconds and then runs ro the corner and turns to find his friends waiting for him.

Cobie looks at him, "little close to the action, isn't it?"

"Maybe, but the last place they're gonna look is right next to where they are...they're gonna figure I threw Lardy in the opposite direction to buy us time...not that I threw him right where we were headed. Besides, they've split up...Dev is searching for us, and Lardy is probably going to get more help. It buys us a little time. Where too next?"

From: Doing the things that need to be done | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
hmmm my 'spider sense' is tingling.

< standing on a manhole when he feels it shake under his feat >

wha ... !! Guess that was just the floor tingling.

< whips out his mega rod, ready for action >

< ...... sees Cobalt Kid, Furball, Ex and others climbing up onto the street>

What have you guys got yourselves into this time? I nearly blasted you ....

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
"Don't worry. At least half of us are worth 4 points in a Tournament. We will survive," Question Kid said.

"What street is this?" Question Kid asked.

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

"eh ... I never thought to ask what the name was"

"But let me assure you, you are in the thick of the 'untamed'. Main street untamed if you will. I like to hang out here sometimes on the weekends 'cause I'm from Apokolips ... reminds me of home. [Smile] "

"Do you need a ride home?"

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Good to see you, PB. We're trying to be incognito--seems it's getting tougher to conduct business unimpeded by the Security Office these days.

So we'd appreciate if you'd keep seeing us a secret. Unless you'd like to join in? I can promise adventure, running from police and very likely booze and sensual misunderstandings. It's been awhile since you've had a good adventure on Legion World. [Wink]

We're sticking to the dodgy sections as we make our way to our next destination.

Renly Fox
former Red Pirate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Renly Fox           Edit/Delete Post     
<not far off, Sir Roy again begins his day yelling at teenagers to go home after a night of debauchery and drinking; he begins making his way toward the LMBPers on the run>

Power Boy again? He seems to enjoy loittering!

Citizen! Wait there! Who are you talking to?

From: Captain's Cabin | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Great...this will be trouble. Sir Roy has bought into Lardy's recent speeches more than anyone.

Let him get close. If he sees us we'll have to resort to action.

This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.