Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Another Person Below Me (Page 13)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Another Person Below Me
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Leonardo DaVinci-
scientist, artist, thinker... what's not to like? and he lived in Italy.

Achronistic Peanut Butter Masseuse,
same question.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pariscub   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Darn, you picked the best one already [Smile]

Ramses II

I always thought I'd look good as a living god [Smile]

Antisceptic Prodding Bench Manipulator
If you had to change one event in history, what would it be and why?

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

From: Edinburgh, Scotland | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

The legal precedent ruling that corporations have equal rights as people.

I see it as the cornerstone event (or an otherwise major contributor) that has ruined the world: legalized irresponsibility, pollution, widespread corruption, big-brother government, stranglehold on media and free speech, wars over resources, and active supression of any alternatives.

Associated Press Byline Mogul,
same question

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I'd prevent the Lincoln assasination. I'd want to see how Reconstruction would have gone under Lincoln and if we could have avoided 90 years of Jim Crow laws.

APBM, All the Legion Worlders have agreed to meet (We all just won the lottery and have the time and money). You have been put in charge of selecting the location and setting things up. Where would we meet (on Earth) and what arrangements would you make?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Key Bridge Marriott in Rosslyn, VA because
(1) It's a nice (enough) hotel with spectacular views of Washington, DC.

(2) It's the only such hotel within walking distance of my house, and I'm rather cheap and lazy.

(3) While cupcakes from afar would be available in every room, I'd insist on Grand Marnier soufflé for every LegionWorlder.

(4) For LegionWorlders stumbling back across the bridge from Georgetown after the bars close, I'd welcome you to my back porch (you didn't think I was going to let you inside?) where there's always a cooler full of this-week's-sale-beer from Harris Teeter.

Absolutely Perfectly Bodied Man:
We all just won the lottery and have the time and money. What creative lie would you give me about your regrettable inability to attend the above-described function?

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I would verbally tell you that I am dead, but will be there in spirit. [Wink]

APBM, Magnetism, Telepathy, or Lightning. Which of these powers (and you can only have one) would you want and why?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Magnetism.
Telepathyis out because I'm to vain to want to know what people really think about me.

Lightning seems sort of impractical for anything besides practical jokes.

...but magnetism, wow! No more need to parallel park. Elimination of annoying cell phone usage on public transportation.

Ageless party barge monster:
You can have super-strength or super-intelligence for a year. Which one and why?

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolarBoy
Drunk in 4 different threads

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
Super intelligence cause I could probably work stuff out it's frustrating being stupid.

Australian possum burger man

Whst would you do whilst on Lad Boy's back porch?

--------------------
:polarboy:

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Drink beer.

Apache Pilot Bill Murray-
What's your absolute favorite memory?

Pariscub
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pariscub   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Oh my, that's a toughie...

I'd say me arriving to Seattle after moving to the USA and my partner waiting for me at the gate, taking me to the car, and putting the song "How long will I wait for you?" on the CD player... There are others, but this one is particularly charged in emotion (it had taken seven months for me to get my work visa) [Smile]

Anamorphic Panandscanned Beauty Mollusk

same question

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

From: Edinburgh, Scotland | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolarBoy
Drunk in 4 different threads

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
I remember being off my face in Heaven nightclub in London huging somegirl while cant get you out of my head was playing it was just one of those moments for some reason.

Anal probeing brown monkey

Whoes your favourite Spice Girl?

--------------------
:polarboy:

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

ermmm... None of them, but if I really had to chose, I'd chose Baby because she's the one who's made the less stupid choices in her life so far [Smile]

Anti-Prespirant Bottom Machine
have you ever been in a gay bar and if so, was it a scary experience and how so?

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Quislet! (that's a joke from 5-word posts)

Dunno. One of the brunettes (can't remember which is which)

Archeologist Probing Buried Mines,

What's your all-time favorite song?

Pariscub
Deputy

How deep is your love, by the Bee Gees.

APBM
same question

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Whoops! Pre-empte your question back there... the perils of simoultaneous posts! I'll answer both:

Gay bars: I've been to several, usually with friends, and have no scary experiences to share (sorry).

Song? mine keeps changing... right now, I'd say "These Foolish Things," and old Jazz Age standard. I've several diffrent versions, but my favorites are by Amy Fradon (a local artist; Ramona's daughter) and Cher (from the flick "Tea With Mussolini"). Bryan Ferry's version is also nice.

Apartment Pervert By Midnight:

Are the plethora of pointless "Welcome" threads annoying you as much as they annoy me?

[ February 06, 2005, 01:04 PM: Message edited by: Kent Shakespeare ]

This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.