Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » HighPriestessViviane's Holy Isle, Avalon (Page 13)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  20  21  22   
Author Topic: HighPriestessViviane's Holy Isle, Avalon
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm impressed. I've never seen someone lifted by their ego before.

(Teleports to rescue Cobie)

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
(Gets out of the shower and puts on clothes)

When Miner gets back, I can have some real fun.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
(pops back)

OK, he's safe.

Could you maybe dump him somewhere a little less....molten next time?

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
You're right, that was just to harsh.

(points fingers at Cobalt and his anything covering waist and below flies off his body, the priestesses stare and point, laughing out loud)

I really like my privacy, especially when bathing.

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

I missed my island, and I had better hurry, family is coming.

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

Well, I think I'm going to put these on page one, but just so everyone can see them, here some pics of AVALON:

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

[ December 06, 2005, 12:52 AM: Message edited by: Formerly:KGZ, HPV and etc. ]

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

Here's me with Morgaine as a child, I just showed her who to create fire with thought:  -

And here I am by the Sacred Well, and am I in my nighty, opps:  -

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

[ December 06, 2005, 12:53 AM: Message edited by: Formerly:KGZ, HPV and etc. ]

--------------------

Roxy
Misfit

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roxy           Edit/Delete Post     
I like that picture of me, it's good to be home.
From: Misfits Music | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roxy
Misfit

~Looks at her room, looks and the one called Cobalt Kid~

What is all this junk doing in my room?

From: Misfits Music | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
We're being overrun with witches! Or sorceresses! Or High Priestesses! Aieee!

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roxy
Misfit

Witches?! We're more like goddesses.
LanternLad
Writer & artist for www.DC2universe.com

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LanternLad   Author's Homepage   Email LanternLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Legion of Super-Goddesses? Neat! Scary, but neat!

--------------------
Lantern Lad
In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night... Long Live the Legion
Check out my other writings at: www.DC2universe.com

From: OA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LanternLad
Writer & artist for www.DC2universe.com

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LanternLad   Author's Homepage   Email LanternLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Where exactly is the mythical island of Avalon located in the 31st century Earth? Hopefully, it has not been down-graded to "rural city" and moved a couple miles off the coast of California to a tiny island surrounded by pollution.

--------------------
Lantern Lad
In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night... Long Live the Legion
Check out my other writings at: www.DC2universe.com

From: OA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  20  21  22   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.