Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Inside the Legion World Tesseract System (Page 13)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  19  20  21   
Author Topic: Inside the Legion World Tesseract System
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod!

We'll like have to figure it out later... Miss Caliente wants us to go find Mr. Hrun, Mr, Rockyhopper and Mr Inquisitor and see whats happened to them on that weird path.

And the boys have discovered that somebody set a trap for them along that path, a trap that includes Zombie Squirrels.

So we're gonna get to the other side of that trap and spring it early...

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lolita
His Girl Friday

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lolita           Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, I'm sending out a message to Cobalt Kid now to inform him of our progress.

And to warn him against the danger of the Zombie Squirrels, Lolita silently added.

From: Right by Cobie's Side | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
<A portal opens in the side wall of a tesseract. Into that tunnel step Abin Quank, Faraway Lad, and Gary Concord the Ultra Man.>

Okay if I understand Brit's notes, this device will allow us to create a portal back to Legion World where ever we decide to place it.

And using the viewing windows <A section of wall slides back at Abin's command> we should be able to find the Faces and get the drop on them.

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
Or so they THINK! I have control of the tesseract system--as I am slowly gaining control of ALL of Legion World's technology! These fools have walked into a trap!
Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
There's something wrong in here Quank.

The Magnetic Fields don't align properly...

Everything is 90 degrees out of phase...

It's almost like we're on a different planet.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank

Yeah, Cobie said he felt that too and he's spent a lot of time with Stoopid Cat trying to understand where the tesseracts actually exist.

I think they decided that we're in between dimensions when we're inside the tesseracts.

Thats why I can do things like this...

<A Viewing Window opens, showing a fairy tale city made of ice.>

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
<suddenly, the tesseract system fills with thousands of mechanopods, insect-like non-metallic robots with laser vision and razor-sharp teeth>

<the mechanopods surround Abin, Gary and Faraway>

That should distrct them for a while! Meanwhile, in a matter of minutes, I will collapse the tesseract system, crushing them all in the process! And Quank's lantern power and Concord's magnetism will prove useless, as will Faraway Lad's power, as it is negated here between dimensions!

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank

Oh-Ho, Somebody's Megalomaniac Training is kicking in...

<Touches a control and a side portal opens...>

Quick, in here you two...

<The three step into the side passage. and a second portal opens. The mechanopods are shoved into the second portal by a sudden constricting of the first tunnel.>

That portal leads to the loading rack for Mearl Dox's Sun Cannon. It's still set on automatic fire and while those mechanopods don't look much like care bears... *Shrugs* ...They'll be shot into the sun, anyway.

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
“Damn it I hate those things” say Far as he crushes a lone surviving mechanopods under his boot, “they remind me to much of those Luna Ticks that infested the system a while back.”

Looking around Far says “Hey Abin where are we I don’t think I have ever seen this part of the system before, it looks different”

Indeed this part of the tesseract system was markedly different to the normal brightly lit clean neat corridors in normal use.

These corridors were decorated with rich furs and hangings, Candles lit the walls and the floor was cover in rushes.

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank

These Tesseracts were discovered by Stoopid Cat but he didn't build them.

He and Hrun spent a lot of time in here... Look There...

<In an alcove off the main corridor is a large cat box, richly decorated.>

He told me once that he would sometimes meet himself coming back from wherever he was going because, in here, time is variable.

[ September 26, 2007, 11:57 PM: Message edited by: Abin Quank ]

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Does that mean you can use these tesseracts to travel through time?

--------------------

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank

Yes, but it's dangerous and uncertain. Place to place is easy... just choose the location through the viewing windows.

Forwards or backwards in time? Now you have to move up or down through the various levels and if you pick the wrong stairwell... Bad Things, Concord, Bad Things!

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

Space Ranger
Private Dick

Yes I'm positive that you would classify the possibilities that this place embodies as "Bad Things."

This is incredible... The possibilities...

--------------------

Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
"Never mind all that you two, we have a job to do remember.

Now I suppose all i need to do is open this door and......"

"No Faraway" shouts Abin "dont do that or......"

but its too late Faraway has opened a portal and a howling gale rushes through, dragging all three off their feet and sucking them through the portal they fall through space and land with a squelch in…..

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank

A field littered with dead zombies...

here...

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  19  20  21   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.