Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Pictures of members (Page 13)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Pictures of members
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
hey Brian !!!!

it's good to finally see your [Smile] too !!!!

perhaps this will be a new trend, and everyone will post their, pics .....

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow Pov! Cool Pic Thanks!!!!!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Lookin' SEXY, Povvins!

Hey, is that a Batgirl figure behind you? It's not a MEGO, or is it?

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
WAIT... if *that's* what you really look like, then who was it that I met earlier this year at that truckstop?! [Eek!] [Big Grin]

(P.S. I like the little Mordru fig waving hello from behind your right shoulder!)

Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
Lookin' SEXY, Povvins!

[Embarrassed] [love]

quote:
Hey, is that a Batgirl figure behind you? It's not a MEGO, or is it?

Ah, yes, you CAN see my Batgirl/Gotham Grrls shelf there behind me, as well as Mordru on my Legion shelf below, as Stuey noticed. Alas, no Mego Batgirl yet... the Babs you're probably referring to there is the 12" figure from the Animated series. You can't see most of the shelf on account of my fat HEAD being in the picture, but I also have the 12" Harley Quinn, the 4 DC Direct statues and Harley snowglobe, the Batgirl and Catwoman WBSS plushes, and you CAN see the box from the Birds of Prey 3 figure set right behind me. Tomorrow, I'm going to Toys R Us to look for the Batgirl Barbie. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
It's great to see pictures of you all, Scott, Caroline, Grey and Pov. Caroline, I just want to give you a big hug. Pov, you're still the cutest kid around. One of these days, I'll post me, if I can figure out how to do it.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
A belated thanks to everyone who commented on the picture I posted. Scott, Caroline, Pov, thanks for adding to the mental gallery, and it's a pleasure to do so. (Why do we all disparage our own pix? Is a puzzlement, as that other sexy chrome-dome, Yul Brynner, once "sang.")

And those cats make up a lovely ensemble. Enough for feline synergy. I can appreciate and envy that even though I'm somewhat of a dog person. (Sans fierce bark, though, if possible. A police dog scared me silly 40 years ago with his. What happens at age four gets hard-wired *sigh*)

Mother was indeed a lovely soul, sorely missed, and with a delightful smile. She would have been glad to bake you all some Norwegian "kringla" doughy nutmeg-and-sour-cream pretzel-shaped cookies this Christmas. Consider yourself thus gifted, at least in spirit. I'll make a feeble attempt to duplicate them, from the secret Ostrem family recipe, to share with any gathering in San Diego.

And, yes, my brother is the best I could have ever had, and he feels the same way. We spent a quiet holiday weekend remembering that.

From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Those are always the best holiday weekends IMO [Smile]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Scott & Caroline,

I did always picture you as looking like the Levitz era married Garth & Irma. So it was a bit of a shock to see you are real live people rather than drawn images.

What Greybird said about disparaging our own pictures reminded me of when I work at the bank. The bank had the managers and assistant managers do a customer service in-house seminar. Part of the seminar was to role play a transaction, which was video taped and played back. As we each watched the tape of ourselves, everyone said "Oh I look horrible." And I thought "Gee you look just like yourself and you don't look bad." When my image came up, I thought "Oh I look horrible!" but I kept it to myself.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
I really like all the new photos of members that are in the album -- it's great to be able to "see" who you're posting with!

Chuck -- You look like my favorite high school teacher. A very friendly guy, always helpful and everyone's buddy (just like you).

Stoopid Cat -- At last I get to visualize the bane of my existence... [Krypto]

Belinda and Keith -- What a wonderful photo and pose -- you both look so full of irrepressible fun, and Keith looks every bit the artist. (And I thought I was tall!) As a bonus, we get to see several pieces of art in the background too...

Ger
an old newbie

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ger   Email Ger         Edit/Delete Post     
Speaking of the photo album

Nightcrawler, the Ferrets are so CUTE. I love Ferrets.

From: Dallas, TX | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Here's a picture of my member...
 -
Monkeys are great with just a dash of wasabi...

[ June 27, 2006, 12:38 PM: Message edited by: Monkey Eater Lad ]

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] Great pic, Monkey Eater - funny!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by STU:

Belinda and Keith -- What a wonderful photo and pose -- you both look so full of irrepressible fun, and Keith looks every bit the artist. (And I thought I was tall!) As a bonus, we get to see several pieces of art in the background too...

I'm not that tall, 195cm or so...

Glad you like the pose, I wanted something to work with as I try to work out a hommage to American Gothic - only I want the woman to tower over the man (Hence B on a chair - that and she gets fed up looking up my nose! [lol] )

From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks FC! I've got a whole series of chimp chomping (digital cameras are a dangerous time waster!).
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.