Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Lardy's Lair (Page 13)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16   
Author Topic: Lardy's Lair
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<sets table, lights candles>

Dunno if she got the message, but I'm ready if she has!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
(Walks in, dressed in a loose, pink gown that gathers down the middle, it ends just behind her knees, has long sleeves with decent shoulder pads, all accented with some purple pumps, her hair is out and a wild.)

Anthony? I got your message. Sorry if I kept you, I was busy with some odds and ends.

The place looks wonderful.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Temp! You look amazing! I'm so glad you could make it....

<pulls chair out for her>

I wasn't sure what you like, so I pretty much made a little of everything...salad, pasta, soup...I hope you see something you like? <emphasizes 'something' a little suggestively in a playful way>

I'm celebrating my unemployment! I have some wine if you'd like? I'm just having some club soda. Recovering alcoholic and what-not.

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
(sits down in the chair)

Thank you.

I've actually had my quota I think on alcohol. Water would be nice. The food looks great.

I'm glad to see you taking your situation with a grain of salt. I thought it would bother you more.

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<pours her some fresh spring water and sits> I...pretty much turned myself in, Temp. I screwed things up pretty badly as Chief. My heart was in the right place, I thought, but my issues always tend to bend things backwards, somehow.

Besides, with the Dark Oval mission looming, I needed to free myself up, anyway. <sips his soda and regards her> Have I told you how beautiful you are?

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

(She doesn't blush, she merely grins.)

You know, I thought you asked me here because you need to talk to someone. I have this feeling you have ulterior motives. Perhaps we should just skip the meal and get right down to it?

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<grins widely> Temp, you are my kind of lady! <takes her hand and kisses it>

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

You wouldn't be upset if I was using you, would you? The week has been a bit rough for me, I could use the relief.

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Upset...moi? <touches her face> Not at all... <kisses her hungrily>

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

(She flicks her hand and the candles go out.)

--------------------

Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
As the darkness descends a shadowy figure moves from the drapes. Looking towards the direction of the dining room, he passes silently into Lardys comm’s room.

“He deserves some happiness before he leaves on this mission, would that I could grant him this boon. Alas even this night must have a bitter memory for him I must leave this. He must come soon or she will be lost to him again, and this time forever.

A small Oval box is placed on the Omnicom where Lardy will see it. Next to the box a small card is placed. The card has a simple message “Come quick, you are our last hope”

The figure turns and leaves as unnoticed as he arrived.

In the next room Lardy stops kissing Tempest, “Whoa, wait a moment, did you hear that” he says.

“Hush Anthony, there’s nothing there, your hearing things. Now come back here”

As Exo Lard turns back to Tempest he is still unnerved by the sounds he heard.

In his head he hears it again,

It is the sound of War drums, of women screaming, the sounds of flames hungrily licking up the walls of buildings, It is the sound of war and death.

He shivers “And so it begins” he thinks.

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
The unknown figure eases through the shadows and sidles up to .... THREAD HIJACKER!

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<wakes up with a start>

Whuh?

<realizes Tempest is still there asleep>

<thinks> Still here? Would've bet that she'd be gone when I woke up. Said it herself: she was "using me". I guess I just wore her out! Hmm...coulda sworn I heard something last night, around the second...or third time? <looks around lazily but doesn't see the box> Mm. May as well enjoy her company while it lasts. I really, REALLY like her, but I don't think I'm in her heart...

<puts his arms around her, spoons and drifts off>

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Dev had left the Office and decided to talk to Lardy. He was feeling bad about how things had been left between them, and hoped to maybe set a few things straight.

Dev landed outside the Lair, and knocked on the door.

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<Unplanned, Cobalt Kid also arrives at this time, wearing his trenchcoat and gloves to hide his colorful costume>

Ah. Bad timing.

Hello, Chief.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.