Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Kill-this-Thread III:The Thread That Would Not Die (Page 128)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  125  126  127  128  129  130  131  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Kill-this-Thread III:The Thread That Would Not Die
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Warning: don't read this if you're eating.

Click Here For A SpoilerMy family briefly had a dog when I was in preschool. One night, something he ate didn't sit quite right and he made an enormous puddle of excrement on the floor of the house. The puddle must have been at least five times wider than the dog itself. Thank God I was too little to be on clean-up duty. The dog ended up running away. We never got another dog.

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Aw, Stealth, that's sad. [Hug]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks, Rocky. [Hug]

At least I've always had lots of toy animals, even as a supposed grown-up.

--------------------

cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
We used to joke that the late Callie the Calico's farts were so horrendous that they should have been banned by the Geneva Convention. As another cat-lover told me, "It's amazing that something that small and cute could produce such a monumental stench, isn't it?"

[Big Grin]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

I have this image of Callie letting loose with a big one just as Cleome lights a match, and there's a big explosion, but they're both okay, just covered in soot, like in an old cartoon.

They never had farting in those old cartoons, though, did they?

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Nah, they only had the over-the-top violence and rampant cross-dressing! Odd that farts were apparently taboo when those were not... [shrug]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

And then there's the scene in that old cartoon where the dog drags his backside across the floor trying to stop the itch from a flea bite, then stops, turns to the viewer, and says, "Hey, I better cut this out. I may get to like it."

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I remember one Bugs Bunny cartoon where Bugs sniff his underarm and asks "Do I offend?"

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

That's the second Bugs Bunny reference in two days.

--------------------

cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
All woads wead back to the wabbit.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Remember the classic SNL sketch where Barbara Walters (Gilda Radner) interviews Marlene Dietrich (Madeline Kahn) and they can't understand each other, despite (or because of) having the same speech impediment, and then at the end, "Barbara" announces that next week's guest will be Elmer Fudd?

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I always thought they should have had Roseanne Roseannadanna read a letter from Emily Littela

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
"What's all this I hear about President Ford wanting to make Puerto Rico a steak?"

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

"Dear Mr. Hopper,

Boy, you shure aska' lotta' questions for somebody from New Jersey..."

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

But I'm not from New Jersey. [Confused] [Wink]

Okay, that just made me think of the Bugs Bunny cartoon with the "First Hoboken-born penguin in captivity".

--------------------

This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  125  126  127  128  129  130  131  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.