Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Another Person Below Me (Page 127)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  124  125  126  127  128  129  130  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Another Person Below Me
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Rocky & Bullwinkle stands the test of time for me, has jokes I get now that I wouldn't have gotten as a kid.

APBM

Which Winter Olympic events would be your favorites to go see in person.

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Hockey easily, though I follow most of the olympic sports.

ABPM,

same question

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm not a big Olympic fan by any means. I'd trade any Olympic tix I had for Carolina Panthers tickets, easy.

APBM,
What's your favorite animated series currently ongoing and why?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Does Robot chicken count? If so then that. The show just cracks me up. I think seeing so many of the 80's toys I'm familiar with may be part of it as well.

APBM -

What did you want to be when you were 5 or 6 years old?

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I think back then I just knew I didn't want to have a real job. Probably it was a detective or adventurer. By age 11 it was comic book writer, which is still my dream job (now its kind of tied into comic book publisher).

APBM,

What was the first job you ever had and was there anything you hated about it specifically?

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Gas Station Attendant, old days. Changing oil, windows... Still my favorite job ever though at the time I didn't actually have bills to pay. The only thing I didn't like on the job, was a new guy from the neighborhood we all knew was a bad egg but the manager apparently didn't. Ripped us off left and right, knowing he'd only have to kick back half to balance the shift. Took the manager two weeks to get the hint.

APBM

Back to Olympics for those that would actually go, what sport would you most want to see in person?

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Probably figure skating. It's just incredible to watch them move.

APBM,

An oldie but goodie: You can have one super-power: What is it (and omnipotence is not an option)?

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq Quislet, Esq has just turned 55
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Super-speed like the Flash's

APBM,

Which superhero movie is your favorite?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Superman: The Movie (1978)

Hey, what can I say? I'm a traditionalist.

Always Placed Below Multitudes

(Hey, the following got mysteriously skipped a page ago-- I'm lookin' at you, Blockade Boy!-- and I still expect somebody to answer it!) [Razz]

Best or Worst Valentines Day, with at least one relevant detail/explanation as to why.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
The best was easily the one in which I lost my virginity!

APBM,
Same Q (and beat that one! [Smile] ).

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh Lord, I hate Valentine's Day!

The best one was either the one when I actually had a date [i]or[i/] the one when someone asked me what the red paisleys on the tie I was wearing were and I said "dead valentines!".

APBM,

What holiday can you not stand?

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I usually love all holidays with one notable exception: I cannot stand New Year's Eve! Its the absolute worst of the worst! I have all these friends who haven't learned their lesson: super high expectations that its going to be the best night ever--and its almost always a let down. I've always said as long as I'm with some good friends then its a good night but yet so many others seem to want so much more. And then there are the people without a signficant other who get all depressed. Super-crowded bars. Outrageous prices to get in anywhere? People dressing like its the Oscars but acting like its Mardi Gras. It *could* be awesome, but usually sucks.

But beginning this past NYE, my wife was pregnant and I'll have a baby for the next one so now I have the ultimate excuse to never have to go out for New Year's Eve again! Yay!

APBM,

What is your favorite day of the week not counting Friday-Sunday?

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
I enjoy Wednesdays, for the symmetry. I always like realizing the point at which, during working hours, I pass the half way point between hours worked and hours to work in the week.

APBM,

Along those same lines... favorite month of the year?

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
June. My birthday month. (mr_cleome's, too) And I love early summer, especially now that I'm not stuck in school for such a big part of it anymore.

Aging Provides Bounteous Memories

Do you love rushing out to catch that first big summer blockbuster, or do you prefer waiting for the at-home viewing option?

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
At-home viewing, I suppose. I'm too broke to go out to movies, and I never rent. The only movies I enjoy are really old ones on TMC. I guess that means I wait a really long time. [Wink]

APBM,

If you had to/could go back to school, what would you study?

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  124  125  126  127  128  129  130  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.