Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Pictures of members (Page 126)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  123  124  125  126  127  128  129  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Pictures of members
Arm Fall Off Boy
Now starring in his own DC Comic, September 2011!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arm Fall Off Boy   Email Arm Fall Off Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Sounds painful!

--------------------
Long Live all them Legions!

From: North Carolina | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
veryvery
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for veryvery   Author's Homepage   Email veryvery         Edit/Delete Post     
so i lost my ring, but my darling friend sarah somehow found me another. it's super huge on my finger and she wanted pictures. hahaha this is supposed to be funny but it's really embarrassing out of context ;__;!!! i was trying to do a "glamourous" ridiculous "jewelry model" pose for her ;__;

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
http://www.adrianaferguson.com
http://joteivv.deviantart.com
http://superfuturefriends.blogspot.com

From: Seattle | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
The Legion ring looks awesome, vv! [Big Grin] Also, I think I have that top... very cute. [Yes]

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Ring: OK

Glasses: Better

[Cool]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
So I tried on, like, twenty bridesmaid dresses for this wedding I'm going to be in. And since the bride lives pretty far away, I took pictures for her to see! So I thought I'd post a few of my favorite dresses here. And, yes, these really are pictures of me-- I am seriously that pale. (I swear I look like a mannequin in some of these. ><)

Click for fullsize image Click for fullsize image Click for fullsize image

If anyone's interested in seeing more dresses, you can find 'em in my livejournal. Comments/opinions are welcome, too! I'm terribly indecisive and the bride doesn't care, she just wants the dress full length satin in truffle brown (which all of these come in).

--------------------

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I like the one on the right.
From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Of the ones shown, I agree with TL.

My favorite overall is the dress in the middle of the second row of your top contenders on LJ. [Love]

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm thinking why didn't I ever think this thought before: that has to be a pretty good place to meet women?

Parking in front of the Victoria's Secret has got me nothing but arrested.

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Blockade Boy:

Parking in front of the Victoria's Secret has got me nothing but arrested.

Been there, bruther.

Been there. [sigh]

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq Quislet, Esq has just turned 55
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Caliente,

I think what is with "truffle brown"????

Overall, I am also thowing in for the one on the right. (top middle at your live journal)

I'd also say don't pick the blue asymmetrical grecian goddess one. That would look horrible in brown.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente

Haha, truffle brown is one of the few colors both myself and the other bridesmaid both look good in. (She's got tan/olive skin with dark hair and eyes, while I'm pale with blue eyes and dark hair.)

I hadn't thought about the color for the one-shoulder dress, but I think you're right, Quis. That would not be good in brown. ><

Thanks for the votes boys! And, BB, I think it's a good place to find women so long as you don't hit on the bride. That probably wouldn't fly.

--------------------

Context... who needs it?

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Red is your color, Cali! [Love]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arm Fall Off Boy
Now starring in his own DC Comic, September 2011!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arm Fall Off Boy   Email Arm Fall Off Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Maybe it's just the perspective. but I agree the one on the right above is the best. It showcases your...uh..YOU very well. Happy wedding.

--------------------
Long Live all them Legions!

From: North Carolina | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente

Haha, if that's the case, here's the green from that angle too! [Wink]

Click for fullsize image

And thanks, Lardy!

--------------------

Context... who needs it?

Quislet, Esq Quislet, Esq has just turned 55
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Still like our first choice.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  123  124  125  126  127  128  129  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.