Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Another Person Below Me (Page 123)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  120  121  122  123  124  125  126  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Another Person Below Me
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
[snip]

quote:
Originally posted by Loser Lad:
A piece of $#!* 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee. The same one I had on the 2005 LMB Boston trip. I'm sure Kent remembers sitting in the shop with me after the muffler fell off. [LOL]

Dude, that's the story of every gathering of this type ever. Literally, mr_cleome tells the exact same story, except substitute a different fandom for this one. Oh, and I think the offending vehicle was a VW Bus.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Ram Boy:

APBM,

What do you consider the most unusual food you've ever eaten?

Would chitlins count, since I'm a Yankee? I thought that they were foul, personally.

Ack! Please Bring Mouthwash!

Still got your wisdom teeth, or not? If not, when did you say goodbye?

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I still have my wisdom teeth and are using them. My rear two upper molars rotted out and the dentist pulled them. My wisdom teeth came down and are now my rear two molars.

APBM,

What is your favorite season and why?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
The fall ... I always seem to fall in love in the fall ... except this last time ...

APBM,

What TV series would you most like to have a DVD box set of?

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Twilight Zone

APBM

What's your mood?

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Aprehensive. Tomorrow is probably my last day of temping for a while. It wasn't a fortune but it was still two months of making almost triple per week what Unemployment pays.

Anticipated pay being: meager

Weekend plans?

--------------------

Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
None. I never make any. My life is so structured during the week I have to loosen up during the weekend or I'd go mad (no jokes about me already being mad, please.) [Smile]

APBM,

Is there a much-hated movie or TV show that you make no apologies for liking?

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I like It's a Wonderful Life, which I think some people can't stand. I also liked Howard the Duck.

And lately I have been watching old episodes of Dragnet which I find so funny.

APBM,

Pick any question above (including other pages) that you have not answered and answer it.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
The Centurions, an 80s action-adventure cartoon about warriors who wear exo-suits that a variety of cool weapons can attach to. Jack Kirby and Gil Kane worked on it.

APBM,

Pick any question above (including other pages) that you have not answered and answer it.

--------------------

Raging Bull
Maverick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raging Bull           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by SharkLad:

That sitcom where the girl has a father who's an alien and speaks to her through a crystal in her bedroom, and she can stop time by touching her fingers together and do other human-alien-hybrid tricks.

APBM,

Do you remember either the aforementioned show ("Out of This World"), or any of the other sitcoms that NBC introduced in the late '80s as part of its ill-conceived and short-lived "primetime starts half an hour earlier" experiment (e.g., "She's the Sheriff")?

--------------------
♦ Translated from 31st century Texan to 21st century English ♦

From: The open range | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

I remember seeing bits of it (didn't watch a whole episode) Were some of the other shows "Saved by the Bell" and "Small Wonder" (about a robot little girl)?

APBM,

What canceled comic book would you like to see published again?

--------------------

Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Legion of Super-Heroes... oh, wait... here it is again!

Short of that, All-Star Squadron.

APBM,

What canceled television show would you like to see brought back?

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
(Good choice, Ex [Smile] )

I watched Guiding Light since I was a kid and I miss it since it went off last September, so I'll go for that.

APBM,

What canceled TV series should have been made into a comic book?

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Miami Vice. It practically was a comic book come to life.

APBM,

Pastels or shades of gray?

--------------------

Raging Bull
Maverick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raging Bull           Edit/Delete Post     
Shades of grey -- I can't stand pastels. (I generally spell the word "grey" because it seems more appropriately drab than "gray," which seems too bright due to the "a" -- not because of the influence of a certain pigeon-hued former poster.)

APBM,

Do you have any nicknames in real life?

quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
I remember seeing bits of it (didn't watch a whole episode) Were some of the other shows "Saved by the Bell" and "Small Wonder" (about a robot little girl)?

Both premiered in the same general time period (mid- to late '80s), but weren't part of the "early primetime" experiment. We need more TV shows today where an inventor father thinks it's a good idea to create a robot girl who talks in a monotone, is forced to reside in a closet, and has to wear the same unflattering dress every single day.

--------------------
♦ Translated from 31st century Texan to 21st century English ♦

From: The open range | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  120  121  122  123  124  125  126  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.