Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Pictures of members (Page 121)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  118  119  120  121  122  123  124  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Pictures of members
Matthew E
Suprmetrician

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matthew E   Author's Homepage   Email Matthew E         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks. It was a big hit at the party. Looked way better than all the store-bought ones; they're all kind of baggy and incomplete.

--------------------
Legion Abstract

From: Ontario | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
store-brought LL costumes!? cool!

but home-made is alwways better... great job, Matthew (and son)!

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Li'l Lightning Lad is ADORABLE!

And The Cobie family-- c'est excellente!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Matthew E:
It was sort of a joint idea.

Oh, so that's how Cockrum came up with those costumes? Well, it was the early 70's.
From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matthew E
Suprmetrician

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matthew E   Author's Homepage   Email Matthew E         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
store-brought LL costumes!? cool!

but home-made is alwways better... great job, Matthew (and son)!

No, the store-bought ones were Spider-Man, Superman, Batman... I think there was a Supergirl... and a Power Ranger. But everyone did know who Lightning Lad was! I wasn't sure they would.

--------------------
Legion Abstract

From: Ontario | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
 -

So I saw this website with something called "Face your pockets" where you pretty much just take everything out of your pockets and pop it on a scanner and scan it with your face...So I did...

And yes, I do in fact have that much crap in my pockets at most times...(right now there's a Princess Leia as Bosch figure in my left pocket for some unknown reason)

For the record, the list of stuff is :

Business Card for 3 monkeys cafe
Phone
Puzzle Peice (?)
Mr Bump figurine (again...?)
Blue Pencil
Candy Wrapper
Earphones
MP3 Player
Keys
Credit Card
ID
Wallet
Mini Bottle of Cologne (for...emergencies)
Beer Bottle lid
Copy of "The Crucible"
Wrist Band
Ciggarette lighter
Ring
Mechanical Pencil leads
Pisces Pendant (the leather strap was too tight so I ripped it off)

You should try it!
Is good times [Supergirl]

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Here I am in my costume I wore to work today. We all dressed as pirates at my library. We wore costumes today because half the staff is off each Friday for working the previous Saturday. I wanted everyone to be able to participate.
Click for fullsize image

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
[Love] [Drool]

[Wink]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Fun picture, Rocky. I imagine there was a lot of ARRing and avasting going on today. Hey, where's the bottle of rum?
Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Alas, we have a strict no-alcohol policy at work. A bunch of us did go out to a karaoke bar last week and the spirits were flowing liberally then. [Big Grin]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN
"Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong."

Icon 1 posted      Profile for l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN   Email l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN         Edit/Delete Post     
Cool picture there Rocky.

--------------------
Judging yourself right is a
destination, i'm just on a journey

http://pnubaumturk.deviantart.com/

From: Yonkers N.Y | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Looking good, Rocky!

...but where's the penguin on your shoulder?

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I hope Actor Lad doesn't mind if I upload one of his photos, but I feel Legion World deserves to know how Cobalt Kid helped saved the San Diego Comic Con with the help of some young females:

-

I felt they put so much effort into those costumes, I owed it to them to pose for a pic, y'know?

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
A modern age Han Solo, really.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN
"Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong."

Icon 1 posted      Profile for l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN   Email l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
A modern age Han Solo, really.

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Judging yourself right is a
destination, i'm just on a journey

http://pnubaumturk.deviantart.com/

From: Yonkers N.Y | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  118  119  120  121  122  123  124  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.