Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Another Person Below Me (Page 120)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  117  118  119  120  121  122  123  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Another Person Below Me
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Yes, it's my wife's birthday (she turns 24!), so we'll be celebrating that. Also some of my former co-workers are throwing a 80's themed Halloween party. My wife and I are going to attend. I am dressing as Beetlejuice and she is going as Lydia.

APBM,

What was your favorite candy as a kid?

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Swedish Fish. Still love them.

APBM, what was the last concert you attended, and how was it?

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
It believe was actually a Houston Symphony concert, some months back. They performed Beethoven's Eighth Symphony, which, of course, was excellent, followed by a choral work, a mass by a Mexican composer, which was fun, but very odd. One of my friends who is in the Symphony Chorus referred to that piece as a "Hispanic Drag Show". Part of the Sanctus was based on "La Bamba".

Arne Purcell Beethoven Mendelssohn,

Same question (I expect the answer will be a little different from mine! [Big Grin] )

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Cruefest 2 at Darien Lake. Motley Crue, Godsmack, Drowning Pool and Theory of a Dead Man on the main stage, a bunch of bands I'd never heard of on the second stage. Godsmack ruled, Motley Crue was...mediocre, I guess. They insisted on playing the entire "Dr. Feelgood" album instead of songs I actually knew, which I wasn't too happy about. The songs I did know were okay, but they're starting to show their age I think. Vince Neil sounded like crap. [Frown]

I'm going to see Metallica next month. APBM, looking forward to any upcoming concerts?

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
[sigh] Only if they're the free variety, unfortunately.

All Purchases Being Minimal

Do you still pay at the store using cash?

[ November 20, 2009, 11:39 PM: Message edited by: cleome ]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Once in a very great while, but usually I pay by debit card. Cash is so 20th Century! [Wink]

Always Passing By Me:

Other than departed loved ones, what from the 20th Century do you miss that isn't around/isn't made anymore?

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
My hair.

Able People Buying Mead.

Three favorite beers?

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Michelob Honey Lager
Boulevard Wheat
Fat Tire

APBM,

Three favorite non-beer drinks with alcohol?

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Red Wine (especially a Syrah or Cotes du Rhone)
Margaritas (with salt, w/o extra fruit flavors)
Hot Toddies (brandy better than whiskey, honey better than sugar)

Anybody Prefer Bloody Mary's?

Three beverages (of any kind) that you just won't touch with a 10' pole.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Mountain Dew
Gin
Grapefruit Juice

Antonio Bassanio Portia - Merchant,

What is your favorite Shakespeare play?

--------------------

Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
No contest... Othello. I've always thought he was the most tragic of Shakespeare's heroes, driving himself mad with nothing but an imagined betrayal. In addition, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Iago is my favorite villain in literature... ever.

Annie Pinafore Birdie Mikado,

What is your favorite musical?

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

West Side Story. (Runners up: My Fair Lady and Spamalot.

American Pythons Belt Melodies

Do you play a musical instrument? (If yes, bragging about how well you play it is encouraged.)

[Band]

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

No, but not for lack of trying. At various times I attempted to learn cello, violin, recorder, guitar, piano and organ. None were that successful, though I can play the last two well enough that if I practice a bit I can sort of make music. At one point, someone said, "Why don't you just sing in the choir?" and that's where I found my musical niche.

Adelaide Perth Brisbane Melbourne

What's the farthest you've traveled from the place you call (or then called) home?

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
That would be Lodz, Poland (where my cousins live) According to a distance calculator, it is 3923.3 miles from me.

Albania Poland Belize Malaysia,

You have just won an all expenses paid vacation to any one place in the world. Where would you go?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidflash2fan
could be rabid

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kidflash2fan   Author's Homepage   Email kidflash2fan         Edit/Delete Post     
Paris, in a heart beat and my dream vaca i would get to stay until i've seen very bit of art i've ever wanted too

All Poor Batch Masculinity

You just won a new car what type?

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

From: ny | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  117  118  119  120  121  122  123  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.