Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Pictures of members (Page 120)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  117  118  119  120  121  122  123  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Pictures of members
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
When Des chooses to smile, it's very subtle... just a slight upcurling of the corners of his mouth. There doesn't seem to be any photographic evidence of an open-mouthed grin (i.e., [Big Grin] ).

Which leads to this burning question:

Does Cobalt Kid have teeth?

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
What about that hickey he gave you in Boston? [Hmmm?]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

I was unconscious, so I have no recollection of the act itself. However, the size and shape of the hickey on my neck was an exact match with the ones on your RealDoll.

Which leads to this conclusion: Pov was the perpetrator!

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Werezompire Stu:
Does Cobalt Kid have teeth?

Nope, no evidence of teeth! Perhaps Cobalt's actually Cobalt Snake and eats by distending his jaw and using his evolved throat muscles to slowly devour his prey whole!

Fuck! I'm a little scared, now! [Eek!]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I was a bit buzzin', sunburned and tired in the bar pic, so that explains lack of smiling and messy hair.

But I don't like to smile in pictures. I think I don't look good. Still, Lardy is right about the snake-distending jaw thingie.

Pariscub - awesome tat! Very original.

Exnihil, cool pic! Did you take that yourself (re: were you looking from that angle during the concert)?

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Exnihil, cool pic! Did you take that yourself (re: were you looking from that angle during the concert)?

Nah, it's an AP pic I stole from the web. The original was a lot bigger and I just thought it was so cool that the resolution was so clear that, even in a crowd of tens of thousands, I could pick out my wife and I (the placement by the tree helped).

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
There's better ones, but this one will do...

-

Waitaminute... you mean she actually went through with it??? Didn't she get my emails?

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
[LOL]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Sheesh, Des -- couldn't you be bothered to shave for your own wedding? [Wink]

And I think I do see some teeth in that photo, so I guess that answers that question. (It doesn't, however, necessarily preclude the possibility that he also has a snake-distending jaw thingy.)

rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Nice pics Des! How is the married life?
From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

So far, great! Pretty much the same as the last year and a half that we lived together. Except now we're not in a rush to do 20 things for the wedding.

And yes, I did indeed shave the morning at the wedding. I'm one of those people that really grow a five o'clock shadow by 5:00 if I shave in the morning.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matthew E
Suprmetrician

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matthew E   Author's Homepage   Email Matthew E         Edit/Delete Post     
I took my son to a superhero-themed birthday party earlier today:

-

[ October 19, 2008, 03:37 PM: Message edited by: Matthew E ]

--------------------
Legion Abstract

From: Ontario | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh he is so cute!!! Was Lightning Lad his idea?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matthew E
Suprmetrician

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matthew E   Author's Homepage   Email Matthew E         Edit/Delete Post     
It was sort of a joint idea.

--------------------
Legion Abstract

From: Ontario | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Totally awesome. Seriously, what a kick ass costume!
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  117  118  119  120  121  122  123  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.