Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Legion World HOT 100 -- 2011 edition (Page 12)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 58 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  56  57  58   
Author Topic: Legion World HOT 100 -- 2011 edition
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
... CNN, Sunday morning talk shows, actors studio, construction trade magazines...

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
I may have been sleepwalking by this point...
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
... sleepposting. Not a good sign. It means the legionworld earwormn has eaten into your braaaaaaaiiinnnnnnnsssss.

--------------------

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
It would explain some of the posts last night.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

hah. Nothing explains last night.

*shakes fist

This is WAR! Well, maybe not war. maybe just a mild annoyance between neighbors that can escalate into later embarrasing memories and some mild goofy remarks that are not intended to cut deep, just sting like brothers busin' on each other, but nevertheless... this Is SOMETHING!

--------------------

Something pithy!

Dev - Em
KIA

FOR SOMETHING!!!
Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
...or other....

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

"Arrrrrrrggggghhhhh! Avast me hearties. Prepar' ta be barded."

Hmmm, didn't know Shakespear was piraty.

--------------------

Something pithy!

future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by rickshaw1:
"Arrrrrrrggggghhhhh! Avast me hearties. Prepar' ta be barded."

Hmmm, didn't know Shakespear was piraty.

Look everybody, he's lost his marbles! [Smile]

... ok, that was the last cheap jab at you Rick, I promise... (fingers crossed behind back)

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Ric...he's lying. [Wink]
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
Is there REALLY a "HOT 100" and if so, who are they?
From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

I'm only a lukewarm 43, but I'm headed for fifty fast as I can go.

--------------------

Something pithy!

cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by future king:

The best part is that if you're in both the Hot 100 and the Obvious Squad, you get double pay for only the standard number of work hours at one job.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legion Tracker
Veteran

quote:
Originally posted by rickshaw1:
I'm only a lukewarm 43, but I'm headed for fifty fast as I can go.

Rick, you're racing back down? Have you been to the top already, bro?

--------------------

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legion Tracker
Veteran

quote:
Originally posted by cleome:
quote:
Originally posted by future king:

The best part is that if you're in both the Hot 100 and the Obvious Squad, you get double pay for only the standard number of work hours at one job.
It's great to be Hot and Obvious.

--------------------

This topic comprises 58 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  56  57  58   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.