Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » An Infinte Number of Facts you did not know about your fellow posters on Legion World (Page 12)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  18  19  20   
Author Topic: An Infinte Number of Facts you did not know about your fellow posters on Legion World
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
187. Quis watches too much TV.

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
188. Cobalt Kid was a mighty sailing man. Pov brave and sure.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
189. Lard Lad is known for tossing a beret into the air.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

190. Faraway Lad & Gigglebot Girl moved on up to a deluxe apartment in the sky.

--------------------

Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
191. Lone Wolf Legionnaire spends his weekends in Tijuana as the masked Mexican wrestler, "El Lobo Solitario".

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
191. Quis was framed for a murder he didn't commit.

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

191a. (He might've been cleared if he hadn't tried to defend himself in court... [Wink] [Embarrassed] )

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

192. After last weekend, Rocky is very thankful for the Synchronized Swimming classes he and Hyvvie took last Spring. Probably saved their lives! [Yes]

--------------------

Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
193. At the recent wedding of a prominent Legionworlder, Outdoor Miner accidentally crushed three bridesmaids when he dove to catch the bride's bouquet in his teeth.
Bill O'Reilly was seen sulking in a corner nursing a bottle of Scotch and a tank of nitrous oxide.
Paris Hilton refused to comment.

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

194. Once upon a time there were three little girls, Spellbinder, Caliente, and Fat Cramer, who went to the police academy. They were each assigned very hazardous duties. But he took them away from all that. His name is Nightcrawler.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

195. Yellow Kid, Physician/Scientist, searching for a way to tap into the hidden strengths that all humans have. Then an accidental overdose of gamma radiation interacts with his unique body chemistry. And now, when Yellow Kid grows angry or outraged, a startling metamorphasis occurs.

So he must let the world go on thinking that he too is dead, until he can find a way to control the raging spirit that dwells within him.

--------------------

Pov

195a. See Time Sales' Hulk: Yellow mini-series from Marvel Comics, starting Spring '09...

--------------------

Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
See? It's true! Marvel eventually steals ALL the good Legion stuff.

Yellow Smash!

Click for fullsize image

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

196. Abin was once reprimanded for sending his 3 week old laundry out the torpedo shoot, endangering countless schools of sealife.

--------------------

Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
196. The Board-E counterparts to Lightning Lad and Saturn Girl are Zombie King -- who has the power to control legions of the undead -- and Faerie Queen -- who can commune with sprites and pixies.
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  18  19  20   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.