Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Cobie's - Midnight Exclusive Lounge (Page 12)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17   
Author Topic: Cobie's - Midnight Exclusive Lounge
Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timber Wolf   Email Timber Wolf         Edit/Delete Post     
Timberwolf heads back to the table.

"C'mon, I know the back way out. We can go somewhere else...this may turn ugly."

He offers his hand to Kalla.

From: Doing the things that need to be done | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
{grins} C'mon, Lon...this could be fun to watch!
Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
And what would you consider too difficult? A relationship? Or just a relationship with you?

Maybe, maybe, I'm just a 'no-strings' attached girl. Ever think of that?

Some of us don't have kids, some of us aren't ready to settle down, SOME OF US WANT SOME DAMN FUN!

(slaps the waitress' ass)

Right, Britney?

Waitress: It's Elle.

Whatever.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Dev turns his head in Lardy's direction, "I don't believe you! You're falling off the wagon over all this?"

He turns back to Tempest. "Surprised you're still here."

Looks at the waitress, "she's going to use you and then run away form you as well...it'll be too complicated for her by the morning."

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<to Dev> Gotta let loose every onceinawhile! Right Temp? <tunrs to her> Heya, "no-strings"! <stumbles slightly as he slams another shot> Can I go home with you and Belle (or whatever) and watch? <laughs>

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timber Wolf   Email Timber Wolf         Edit/Delete Post     
Lon looks at her and shrugs.

"Okay then, dinner and a show."

Sits back down.

From: Doing the things that need to be done | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
"Nice throwing my kids in my face Tempest. You can't even bear the thought that someone might be right besides you can you?"

Sees Lardy stumbling towards them.

"Lardy, go sit yourself down."

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
Damn! I bet I could stir the pot a little if I were so inclined... {Laughs}
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<to Dev> Back off Cueball-Em! <laughs>

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

"Up to you darling...just be careful. I got your back."
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Elle: Can we go now?

Go away!

(Elle, the waitress, get's turned into a bird and flies off. Tempest walks over to Dev.)

You want to know why I didn't want you to get too close to me? Because I knew you would hurt me.

(Her eyes get glossy.)

Looks like I was right.

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

[Frown]

(runs out)

[ March 28, 2011, 07:00 PM: Message edited by: Tempest ]

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

Runs after Tempest.

"What the hell does that mean? You pushed me away. You slept with Lardy. You totally blew me off last night, when all I wanted to do was help...maybe I didn't handle things perfectly, I'm only human...but you barely gave anything a chance. You cannot blame this on me."

Kalla Hrykos
Active

{winks} Trust me here, okay?

{runs over to Lardy and throws her arms around him} Hey, Tempest! {yells so she can hear her} Does this mean I can have him?

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
<PB at the bar turns to his very large and muscular Minotaur friend>

this place just isn't what it used to be.

<Minotaur replies melodically>

drama!

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.