Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Medicus Two: To be used when Medicus One is blown to tiny bits (Page 12)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18   
Author Topic: Medicus Two: To be used when Medicus One is blown to tiny bits
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<Cobalt is concerned; with his healing powers not working on Lardy and seeing firsthand the Bee's toxin kill others, he knows Lardy is in enormous pain.>

If only we knew more about the Red Bee's physiology! They tried some tests on him at Takron-Galtos but it proved too dangerous. They couldn't get him to be sedated and he killed all the doctors.

Could the Dark Oval have learned something more about him. Perhaps they would--

<suddenly Cobalt stops as if a thought perculating in the back of his mind for some time has finally come to the forefront; his go wide as if he's discovered something but then he creases his brow as if to dismiss the thought.>

Could it be...? It doesn't make sense. But perhaps...?

Dev, I suddenly think its paramount that we find Timberwolf and Hot Chick. It could be the only way we could save Lardy.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
"Can you get out of here? I think we need to start at the Bunker."
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
They exit
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
Red Arrow stood in the hosptial room in sadness.This is just horrible. I have several options, but after the robot thing everyone will hate me for suggesting them! They seem to hate everything I suggest...I don't understand why. We are in a ******* war and losing is not an option! She gazed at the Soul Gem, who only repeated this sentence:

When the war is over, go to he who is called Shazam.

"Please don't die, Chief Lardy. Please live and prove to me that you don't have to build your own justice," Red Arrow said.

Question Kid just stood there, horribly conflicted. He should not die by the hands of a random super-villain. He in multiple lifetimes has killed millions and left behind far too many children crying for vengeance...and in my case justice. Was he enjoying his new life when my older sister was tortured in front of my face by his enemies? Impunity, Impunity all around.

"Impunity," He said aloud. "This is not fair at all."

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Dev delivers the infomation to the Doctors and waits for news.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

As Dev is waiting for the Doctors to bring him news af Chief Taylor, he begins wandering around Medicus 2. He ends up outsode one of the LMBP patients doors again. This time he gathers up enough nerve to enter and check on Tempest.

She is still in her coma, and Dev just sits on a chair looking at her and alternately out the window and beyond. The room is dark and he blends himself into the colors around him so that nobody will see him if they look in the room.

"I don't know what to do," he says in hushed tones. "My life is falling apart. My kids are with whomever their mother is and who appears to be Sharklads 'mother.' The person I married has been dead for years, and I'm not sure who I was with all thise years. My brother has apparently isn't the person I thought he was...or any of us did, except Des, one of my best friends here. Lardy puts me in charge, and all I've accomplished is barely surviving a battle with the Red Bee, and I;m about to do something that is probebly going to get me killed, and I don't know that I care right now."

He leans forward and rubs his forehead with his hands. "All this, aand now I'm in the room of a woman I don't even really know, and that was trying pretty hard to arrest me a few weeks ago. I needed to talk to someone, and you're here...and I guess I hoped that you wouldn;t mind it. If I don't survive what's coming, and if you can hear any of what I'm saying...know that I hope you get better soon...and I'm sorry if I hurt you during our fight."

Dev got up and he walked over to her bed. He looked down at her and touched her hand. "Good luck," he said and he walked out to find a Doctor to get an update on Lardy.

[ March 08, 2011, 06:25 PM: Message edited by: Dev Em ]

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<Lardy's doc checks on him>

Hm. No change since the anti-toxin was administered... <reads Kalla's info> ...but according to this, that may be a good sign. Most of the "failures" seem to react with a hastened death.

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Dev waits out in the hallway listening to every word. Growing more anxious by the minute.

"I wish there was something I could do to help..."

He stops himself short of hitting something in frustration, "I'm just sprockin useless."

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<eyes open, sees a birthday cake nearby> Mm? Happy...birthday?

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

"Lardy?" Dev says and feels a smile creep onto his face. "I guess he's feeling better then..."
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Me? Yeah...I feel great! Now...will someone give me a slice of my ****in' cake? [Big Grin]

--------------------

Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timber Wolf   Email Timber Wolf         Edit/Delete Post     
Timberwolf and Hot Chick walk in. Timberwolf looks at Hot Chick and smiles.

Looks at Chief Lardy and smiles. "Glad you're feeling better Lardy, and thanks for helping Hot Chick out during the Lardzilla fight."

[ March 08, 2011, 07:15 PM: Message edited by: Timber Wolf ]

From: Doing the things that need to be done | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<scarfing down his second piece of cake>

<eyes them, glaring for a moment at Hot Chick>

*gulp* <drinks some water>

You two...you aren't seeing each other, are you?

--------------------

SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
"Say, sorry to interrupt, but can I get a band-aid? I've got a Lard-bot splinter in my finger."

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timber Wolf   Email Timber Wolf         Edit/Delete Post     
Tinberwolf glares back a bit at Lardy. "Yes we are...is that a problem?"
From: Doing the things that need to be done | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.