Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Another Person Below Me (Page 12)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Another Person Below Me
PolarBoy
Drunk in 4 different threads

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
To an extent yes. Of course children need to be encouraged to think and decide things for themselves. However as a society I think we have forgotten that there are quiet a few things in life which shouldn't be about children. They do the main new years eve fireworks in Sydney at 9:00 for families for f sake with a second poorer show at midnight. Children under about 12 or so don't belong at weddings etc and in some cases restuarants. People are so shelfish with their children and don't even see the detremental effect the little buggers have on other peoples enjoyment. If I can't smoke on a train why should I have to put up with your offspring runnning and yelling and smelling like pee.

APBM
same question (Since I got a chance for a little rant)

--------------------
:polarboy:

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
I argee with WC Fields (I think he said it?) "Alligators have the right idea. They eat their young."

Apokolyptian Peer-Buddy Mentor-
Should teens be treated more like adults? Not just rights- but responsibilities?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
yes. i think thats why they act so irresponsibly because they aren't getting to participate or contribute something of value and feel good about themselves.

apbm:

what should be done with old people?

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolarBoy
Drunk in 4 different threads

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
um a gumbo style stew.

APBM should there be any form of censorship for adults?

--------------------
:polarboy:

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Spam should be censored out of existance. Other than that, no.

Allergic Pollen-Bearing Moth,
Would you help a disendent Yank escape from W's madhouse?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Kent theres a bed here for you. [Big Grin]

Ermmm your not a wanted terrorist are you? [Big Grin]

APBM

How do you tell the difference between a terrorist and a freedom fighter?

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Sometimes it is pretty hard. One person's freedome fighter could be another person's terrorist.

APBM, who would you say was the single person who changed the world the most, and why?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
i'd say the people who painted the lascaux caves.
it's the oldest (reemaining) example of art, architecture, and religion. without those three things the world would be...different.

apbm:

guiltiest pleasure?

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I have no guilt over my pleasures. But I probably shouldn't snack so much

APBM, I am going to repeat my question. disaster boy's answer is good (there actually is no wrong answer here) but I want the name of an individual. So, who would you say was the single person who changed the world the most, and why?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
Whoever it was who discovered that banging sticks on hollow trees could produce a good beat to dance to.

APBM, same q.

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Al Gore, for inventing the Internet.

Alternate Pilates By Motorcycling,
Have you read "SUBS ii" yet? If not, why not?

Pariscub
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pariscub   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Probably because I've never heard of it. Is that a book about SM relationships? [Razz]

APBM: Have you heard about this book Kent is talking about?

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

From: Edinburgh, Scotland | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

It's Harbi's story over in "Bits," not a book as such.

Animalistic Pooh-Bear Manager,
Will you read "Subs ii," or dies Harbi have to steal your shoes?

Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
If it means i can get to spend time with the ever so lovely Harbinger, No! She now has to come steal my shoes right? [Wink]

APBM

How do your feet smell, all [Good] [smooch] [Good]

or are they more like
[Validus] [The Mess] [Gasp]

[Evil]

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Depends on the shoes I am wearing.

This question reminds me of this:

Do your feet smell?
Does your nose run?
If so, you were built upside down.

APBM, If you could be anyone from history (someone not living now), who would you want to be and why?

--------------------

This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.