Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » STU's Mansion. (Page 12)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 73 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  71  72  73   
Author Topic: STU's Mansion.
Saturn Girl
Always Leave Them Spellbound

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saturn Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Arachne:
[ahem]

A new outfit to go with my 800th post.

Like?

WOW!! Yummy! I love your hair!!! You did that so fast, and so quietly. You little vixen you! Congratulations. Maybe someday I can reach a decent number of posts. Yes, your new look is a keeper baby!!!
From: Utah (non-Mormon!!!) | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Arachne, how stunning. Would you care to join Saturn Girl, Vee, and I in the Carrgite Waltz? Vee and I will take turns.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
LOL Sure Semi.

BTW SG, you just hit a milestone of your own. Congrats. [Smile]

[ December 13, 2003, 08:36 PM: Message edited by: Arachne ]

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rex Viridian
Heir to the Eye

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rex Viridian           Edit/Delete Post     
Congratulations Caroline dear! It's so nice to have you join us at these functions. You really must do it more often!

--------------------
Rank hath it's privileges

Saturn Girl

I just noticed that.... [Embarrassed]
From: Utah (non-Mormon!!!) | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saturn Girl

That's very kind of you Empress. I admit, I was in awe and rather timid around all of you for the longest time. Then, after sharing with Semi one evening, I realized I had nothing to fear.

We ARE family!!!!!

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Caroline, you flatter me so. I hear a Strauss Waltz. Would you honor me?
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmmm... I must say that I've never seen anything quite like Stu's ball...

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Hi Cru, good to see you.

Watch out for the punch.

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saturn Girl

A waltz, how lovely. Thank you Semi....
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
This place has exploded!

I guess ol' Stu won't be needing the use of my couch anymore...

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Arachne, you look ravishing with your new look. Care for a dance? [Wink]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Good to see you join us Crujeckie Pov, and KP! Start drinking and get on the dance floor! The debauchery is only beginning!

[ December 13, 2003, 08:50 PM: Message edited by: Cobalt Kid ]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

And Caroline, it really is nice to see you posting so much! (And looking so good to [Wink] )

You need to come out more and party!

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

(Semi and Saturn Girl glide effortlessly across the floor. Their forms meld into the essence of the waltz. Such grace and compassion for the eternal dance has seldom been seen at an official ball.) Hey, Caroline, putting our flight rings on low is kinda fun, eh?
  This topic comprises 73 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  71  72  73   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.