Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Generic Topic (Page 12)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 50 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  48  49  50   
Author Topic: Generic Topic
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
States off-handedly that he has more than a dozen alt IDs.
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Suspiciously denies that he is an alt-ID of UTS.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Remarks that he knows the secrets of at least half the alt ID's on Legion World...but will never tell anyone who he hasn't been part of his wide range of informants...
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Points out that CoKi knows less than half his altIDs [Smile]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Points out that CK knows at least half of SoM's alt ID's! He just hasn't been able to figure out the other half in the last two months...
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
SoM bwa-ha-has and maintains that, in addition to Cobie's ineffectualness, he still knows fewer than half [Razz]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Refers SoM back to a private conversation where CK had learned that he had figured just one more than half of SoM's alt ID's, unless he's added yet ANOTHER one to an already large list!

That's effectual enough! I said I knew half of them on Legion World, and I still am confident that I know at least half of everyone's!

Unless there people have a bunch they've NEVER used, like Scott has admitted to... [Wink]

Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
Wonders how these last few posts qualify as "generic".

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

Points out that any posts in this form count.

Chastises CoKi for using "I" in his second paragraph. Admits however, given CoKi's last PM, that NOW CoKi knows more than half, having discerned an additional one.

Maintains that primary IDs do not count as altIDs.

--------------------

Reboot

Wonders why this thread has become ignored again.

--------------------

Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
Register of mild amusement that thread has returned.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost of Numf El
Waste ....... Of Space!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost of Numf El           Edit/Delete Post     
Wonders what the hell this is all about.

--------------------
Hic!

From: Scatland | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Joyous to see thread revived as well.
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Smiles and laughs upon re-reading old thread.

Pauses and finally catches a few jokes that a certain poster who is no longer here was making at another's expense--uses graemlin to show that he never realized it and doesn't really approve.

Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Post which is nothing more than a gratuitous bump to start a fresh page.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 50 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  48  49  50   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.