Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » LWMB Top 40 (Page 12)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  53  54  55   
Author Topic: LWMB Top 40
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Dev Em:
Lou and Lardy have a way about them...don't know what it is...but I know that we can't live without them.

They are the High Fructose Corn Syrup in our lives - they permeate everything, and even though we know they're no good for us, we cannot get enough.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Another bit of trivia:

How many of the top 40 have the traditional Legion Lad/Lass/Boy/Girl/Kid names? Bearing in mind that some post with a slightly different name than their LMB character name, it looks like 15:
Cobalt Kid
MLLASH (Lash Lad)
Lightning Lad
Lard Lad
Pov (Poverty Lad)
Rockhopper Lad
Sketch Lad
Kid Prime
Loser Lad
Tamper Lad
Faraway Lad
Blockade Boy
The Boy With Ultra Powers
Yk (Yellow Kid)
Lad Boy

Semi Transparent Fellow and Dedman are kinda-sorta-but-not-quite in this category.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Hm. Should Lad Boy count twice? [Wink]

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zardi, the Eternal Man
All Powerful Lord of Castle Zardi

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zardi, the Eternal Man   Email Zardi, the Eternal Man         Edit/Delete Post     
Bah!

--------------------
Soon, Legion World, Soon your time will end.

From: The far side of forever | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Zardi, the Eternal Man:
Bah!

Why is Zardi using the tried-and-true Cobalt Kid mating call? [Hmmm?]

[LOL]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Probably because Cobie threatened promised to take off his shirt in that other thread.

[Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
November 1, 2009 UPDATE

Change in format: In order to make the list easier to read, I’ve separated it into decades and dispensed with the usual LW titles (Time Trapper, Wanderer, etc.), which are not apt to change any time soon. I’m also listing last month’s positions only when there’s a change. Let me know if you like/dislike these modifications.

Another addition: the parenthetical number with the plus sign shows the increase in posts for each poster since the last update. The biggest increase in posting comes from cleome (a whopping 580!), followed by Quis (an also impressive 362), both of whom put the rest of us to shame.

As far as changes in post rankings go, there are not many to report this time. MyticLuna (16) climbs a notch, as does Loser Lad, who regains the no. 22 spot from Abin. Relative newcomers Stealth and rickshaw1 make impressive five- and three-notch leaps, respectively.

1. Quislet, Esq.—25,004 (+362)
2. Cobalt Kid—22,076 (+244)
3. MLLASH—19,220 (+114)
4. Lightning Lad—17,886 (+0)
5. Kent Shakespeare—16,828 (+252)
6. Eryk Davis Ester—16,618 (+188)
7. Lardi the Incorruptible—11,864 (+260)
8. Fat Cramer—11,593 (+123)
9. Outdoor Miner—11,260 (+37)
10. Vee—11,184 (+39)

11. Pov—11,058 (+54)
12. He Who Wanders—10,552 (+224)
13. Stu—10,000 (+0)
14. Rockhopper Lad—9183 (+85)
15. Sketch Lad—8840 (+36)
16. (17) MysticLuna—8360 (+104)
17. (16)Drake B3004—8357 (+9)
18. Nightcrawler—8064 (+32)
19. Reboot—7873 (+11)
20. Semi Transparent Fellow—7804 (+1)

21. Kid Prime—6345 (+0)
22. (23) Loser Lad—5998 (205)
23. (22) Abin Quank—5900 (+86)
24. Spellbinder—5322 (+1)
25. dedman—4884 (+10)
26. Tamper Lad—4859 (+9)
27. Ultra Jorge—4795 (+7)
28. Faraway Lad—4779 (+1)
29. Caliente—4698 (+3)
30. Invisible Brainiac—4634 (+0)

31. cleome—4590 (+580)
32. Future—3837 (+0)
33. Blockade Boy—3650 (+66)
34. (39) Stealth—3541 (+169)
35. (34) the boy with UltraPowers—3526 (+0)
36. (35) Yk—3494 (+0)
37. (40) rickshaw1—3474 (+113)
38. (36) icefire—3458 (+0)
39. (37) Arachne—3448 (+22)
40. (38) Lad Boy—3414 (+11)

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
I LOVE NOTCHES!!!

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm just trying to motivate Stealth to post more. I'm selfless that way.

[Wink]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Holy jalapeños! I have to post more or I'll be overtaken before I get to Time Trapper!

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm. I only posted a mere 114 times since the last update, and that was probably windows paints of the Starsearchers.

Could my best posting days be behind me?

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
I would think a differential line would be interesting, subtract each post count from the one above. THAT, will tell us the dividing lines between degrees of, "has a life" and "doesn't." lol.
From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Jeepers! I remember when 188 posts would've been about two days worth!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

(snip)

Blockade Boy wrote:
quote:
THAT, will tell us the dividing lines between degrees of, "has a life" and "doesn't." lol.

I was on my way to becoming at least a silver-medalist of posters in the animation-geeks ATA I was part of back in the 1990s. (The same 'toon-verse that spawned the legendary "Please Please Please Get A Life" Foundation.) I lost internet access for a while though, so the dream never quite came to be.

I would consider it an honor to be in contention for whatever the LMB equivalent of the PPPGALF is.

Let the dream never die!!

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Much like Terrell Owens, I blame my slower rate of posting on EDE and Lash for *their* slower rate of posting!

And cleome--wow, that's impressive!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  53  54  55   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.