Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Kid Prime's room! (Page 12)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 86 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  84  85  86   
Author Topic: Kid Prime's room!
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Guys, go here.

Scott was pointing out "tuch" the fifth thumbnail down below "by ?" and the ninth one down "megscord." Check out some of the others if you can or want.

Moral to this story: No matter how sick and perverted you think you are, there's somebody out there worse than you. [Eek!]

I want to know how Scott found this and why. [Wink]

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caleb
Member of Lash's Legion of Super Bitches

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caleb   Email Caleb         Edit/Delete Post     
Are these safe to open at work if someone could possibly walk by behind me and see them -or should I wait until I get home?

--------------------
Bring Back Tellus :tellus:

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
Guys, go here.

Scott was pointing out "tuch" the fifth thumbnail down below "by ?" and the ninth one down "megscord." Check out some of the others if you can or want.

Moral to this story: No matter how sick and perverted you think you are, there's somebody out there worse than you. [Eek!]

I want to know how Scott found this and why. [Wink]

I just wanted to throw some usual guy things into KP's room. You now, the usual Playboy left out in plain sight, the 'tape' in the VCR. Mostly I wanted to see what kind of reaction I would get. [Smile]
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Caleb:
Are these safe to open at work if someone could possibly walk by behind me and see them -or should I wait until I get home?

Depends on your workplace environment. If you have any doubts then I wouldn't open them. For the most part someone would have to be standing right behind you for a while before they realized what they were seeing.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
I just wanted to throw some usual guy things into KP's room. You now, the usual Playboy left out in plain sight, the 'tape' in the VCR. Mostly I wanted to see what kind of reaction I would get. [Smile]

I dunno... sounds to me like you just wanted to get in on all the flirting action and decided to dangle your Autobots in front of Jeffy [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Princess Crujectra:
I dunno... sounds to me like you just wanted to get in on all the flirting action and decided to dangle your Autobots in front of Jeffy [Wink]

[Laugh Out Loud]
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
quote:

[Eek!]

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
quote:

Well, at least you didn't say Minicons.
From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
I would NEVER call them Minicons [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

[Embarrassed] Guess I'll just sneak back out then. I've been found out.
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kid Prime:
It may take me YEARS of therapy to get over this scenario. Thanks a LOT, Stu. [Eek!]

-

Anytime. [Big Grin]
Giant Robotic Lesbian
I COME IN PEACE.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Giant Robotic Lesbian           Edit/Delete Post     
Madness! Why are there dozens of worthless male Autobots, yet only one supple female who is worthy of my lust?

--------------------
One Legion World, under GRL.

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
that's what I'M screamin, Dykebot! We NEED more hot chick robots!!!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey KP!

Since we are getting kind of crowded around LW, would it be okay if I room with you? I won't take up that much room. And, I spend a lot of time here anyway. [Wink]

Let me know. [Smile]

Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Wow!

You really want to bunk in here from now on?

It'll be just like the old Legion Academy days! Sure, why not! Grab your stuff and BAMF yourself over! I'll have to move all the Transformers off the spare bed, though... maybe TD can find me a good cheap curio cabinet.

I'll be waiting for you to teleport in!

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 86 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  84  85  86   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.