Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » SHAKES 4 - Now Open (Page 116)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 123 pages: 1  2  3  ...  113  114  115  116  117  118  119  121  122  123   
Author Topic: SHAKES 4 - Now Open
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
One cake vodka coming right up! It goes well with Coke.

In my experience, money and power are easy to come by. Happiness is much harder.

< finishes another drink and orders another >

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
{Gulps another drink} Brit! That's quite enough young lady.

Uncle Sleeparound?

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

quote:
Originally posted by Everyday Girl:
No Mr Slut-balt, Sam is a gentleman, unlike you and Uncle Sleeparound over there, he wants us to wait until we're married. To do things right.

And that's what I want too. Most of the time.

Yeah, I remember when I was 17. I also thought it was a good thing to wait. OH WAIT A MINUTE. OF COURSE I DIDN'T.

I felt the need to get down and dirty...(and you can bet I did)...

No wonder you're so full of tension, Brit! You need that sweet release.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

quote:
Originally posted by Space Ranger:

Uncle Sleeparound?

Sleep Ranger?
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod! I am so not full of tension! There are other things in life besides sex! and anyway I didn't say Sam wasn't like keeping me happy.

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
Yes, I don't know Sam very well but he seems tame compared to Kristoff. Did the match-makers ever contact you about him, Everyday Girl?

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
quote:

Uncle Sleeparound?

Sleep Ranger?
I'll give you Sleep Ranger upside your head Partner. Maybe we should be talking about you and that Princess, what was her name, No-Something?

And Brit, I really don't wanna know about whatever you and Sam are or aren't doing.

--------------------

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

[No]

Not the same. And yeah, I know what you're talking about.

"It" is like the Wizard of Oz when things suddenly go from black and white to color.

"It" will make you holster your guns and enjoy the sunrise more often.

You can relax!

(I bet My Whee Fem is relaxed finally. Probably has stuffed animal swords she cuddles with now or something. [Big Grin] )

Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Emily Sivana:
Yes, I don't know Sam very well but he seems tame compared to Kristoff. Did the match-makers ever contact you about him, Everyday Girl?

Ohmygod! Kristoff? common Em, you can't be serious comparing Sam to Kristoff.

And what was that Princess's name Mr Cobie? Princess No-Brains, maybe?

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
quote:

Uncle Sleeparound?

Sleep Ranger?
I'll give you Sleep Ranger upside your head Partner. Maybe we should be talking about you and that Princess, what was her name, No-Something?

And Brit, I really don't wanna know about whatever you and Sam are or aren't doing.

No-Protection.

I'm guessing you don't want me to tell Brit my thoughts on contraception?

[Wink]

Space Ranger
Private Dick

No, go right ahead, old friend. I'm guessing she's a lot smarter than you in that area.

--------------------

Everyday Girl
Applicant

Ohmygod! Sounds like I was right, Princess No-Brains!

And why is my glass empty?

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Hahaha.

Why, it never came back to haunt me did it? Besides those 6-16 bastard demon children, that is. [Big Grin]

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Looks like we're moving on from tequila to bourbon. We'll make yours a whiskey sour, Brit.

Line them up!

Everyday Girl
Applicant

Ohmygod! That's pretty good.

What's that funny stuff Mr Nam-Lor's drinking?

{Tries to stand up, fails}

Why's the room spinning?

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

This topic comprises 123 pages: 1  2  3  ...  113  114  115  116  117  118  119  121  122  123   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.