Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Another Person Below Me (Page 116)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  113  114  115  116  117  118  119  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Another Person Below Me
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Definite yes! And traditional all the way...we used to create our own designs as kids and then my Dad would have to do it for us. Now I can't wait to one day continue that tradition.

APBM,

Handing out candy to kids on Halloween - who cares about health, lets have fun or I might have an equally cool alternative? (PS - I agree with both ways!)

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
I always hand out candy. Quite unlike my own parental units. They would let us go out and grab whatever we could, but they gave away change to the visiting goblins-- in lieu of candy.

Accumulated Pennies May Buy...?

Same question.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Candy. It's traditional.

And about pumkin carving, we didn't carve, but drew faces on our pumpkins. Then after Halloween, Mom would make pumpkin bread & pie from the pumpkin.

Abigail Barbara Penelope Martha,

Do you believe in ghosts?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Nope, never seen one.

Armadillo Posts Better Mileage.

Armadillos? Approve or disapprove and why?

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
I approve of armadillos as part of the natural order, until contrary evidence forces me to change my opinion.

Any Prepositions But Many,

Do you think grammar matters?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Sure, writing good shows that I are intelligent!

APBM,

You can be teleported to any city in the world to spend the day in, what city would you pick?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Hong Kong. I've never been, it holds a certain mystique to me, and its exotic enough and far away enough that I really want to go.

APBM,

Same question (good one!)

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
St. Petersburg, Russia for pretty much the same reason, holds a certain mystique, exotic....

APBM

Keep the roll on, same question.

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lethargy Lad
Auxiliary Substitute Trainee Candidate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lethargy Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Lethargy Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Athens, of course.
Specifically, the Acropolis.

Oy, it's the cradle of civilization, innit?
Or is it?

From: La-Z-Boy in Parlor | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Is that your Another Person Below Me question Lethargy Lad?

I believe that Mesapotamia is considered the cradle of civilization.

Apple Pear Banana Mango,

What is your favorite cartoon character? And why?

--------------------

Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Brock Samson. This is why: http://www.adultswim.com/americaloveslists/vb_brockbeatdowns/index.html

APBM, did I miss anything good?

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Probably, but hell if I can remember! Welcome back Lou! I hope you're sticking around for awhile!

APBM,

Do you know the legednary Loser Lad?

Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
No.

APBM, when's the last time someone dusted in here? [Eek!]

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Quentin Crisp stated once that if you just leave the dust alone for several months, there's a point at which it stops thickening. If that's good enough for Quentin, it ought to be good enough for us.

Against Persecution By Management

Name somebody famous or something very popular that everybody seems to "get"-- except you.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Any given sports figure.

APBM,

Should we proclaim today "Loser Lad Day"?

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  113  114  115  116  117  118  119  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.