Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Today I (verb)...round two (Page 114)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  111  112  113  114  115  116  117  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Today I (verb)...round two
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
...was stuck in traffic on the way to work for 50 minutes. And I live 8 minutes away.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
... diagnosed myself with seasonal affective disorder

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
...wasn't real energetic and couldn't really go anywhere, so it was the perfect time to start shredding my old tax papers to make room for the new ones later on.

Of course, I didn't succeed in shredding them all, because I had to stop every eight minutes or so to break up a cat fight across the room, but...

[shrug]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
...used the expression "cast a pall" to someone who was not familiar with it. She said had an image of St. Paul being thrown out of somewhere. [shrug]

[ January 25, 2011, 10:27 PM: Message edited by: Rockhopper Lad ]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
...found a way to spend $250,000 of someone else's money.

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
Cleaned up some nasty messes. Our dog, Jack, ate three fruit flavored chap sticks...

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Ugh. Jerry... [No]

The Sid has never consumed a lip balm, but that's probably only because he hasn't figured out how to bite through the casing yet. Today I caught him knawing the packing tape off a box I'd set aside to put clothes for a local charity into. I had no closet space to hide the box in, so I finally had to peel all the tape off the box myself and bury it deep in the bottom of the trashcan.

[I Dunno]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
The joys of sharing a home with animals...

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
... will most likely stop by the CBS and pick up my books. I also asked them to put aside a copy of the month's Fantastic Four ...
From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

...have to pull myself together. We're going out around 5 PM to interview with a local org that may be able to help us pay our mortgage and head off foreclosure.

[sigh] I think I'll just sit there and let mr_cleome do most all of the talking.

[ January 26, 2011, 12:32 PM: Message edited by: cleome ]

--------------------

Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
...am having horrible back spasms. Apparently, my snow shoveling technique leaves something to be desired.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

...was laid off. No notice. Gee, Thanks, Bosses. I love you, too.

[Mad]

--------------------

SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
... thought ill thoughts of cleome's bosses

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

...wished I could send Sharky the zero-calorie treat of his choice, gratis.

[Hug]

--------------------

future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
... have the full day off and honestly have not thought about what I'm going to do with myself. [I Dunno]
From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  111  112  113  114  115  116  117  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.