Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » SHAKES 4 - Now Open (Page 114)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 123 pages: 1  2  3  ...  111  112  113  114  115  116  117  ...  121  122  123   
Author Topic: SHAKES 4 - Now Open
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod! Am I like supposed to like put away my weapons before I drink that stuff?

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
[shrug]

Nah. [Big Grin]

Bottoms up!

<gulp>

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod! Is it supposed to burn like all the like way to my toes?

Kewl! I want another!

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

By the fourth one the burn feels good!

< pours >

Er, you're 15 or something noe right? Close enough?

< chug >

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Ohmygod! I'm 17 as you like know. [downs a second drink] And Sam is gonna pick me up soon. So he's like driving. So the 4th one tickles?

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Yeah but wait'll the 6th one! Then it gets really fun!

Now just remember, if you feel dizzy, Sam won't get mad if you get sick in his car.

And if he asks why you had eight glasses of jungle juice just tell him he's not the boss of you.

Everyday Girl
Applicant

Ohmygod! Mr Cobie, did he say he was the boss of me? Cuz No Man Will Ever Be The Boss Of ME!

Can I like have another one pretty please?

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Here, lets switch to something real fun! Tequila!

And yeah, I think he did say he was the boss of you. I told him you didn't put up with that but he didn't seem to care.

Ready? Salt, shot, lemon. Go!

Everyday Girl
Applicant

Ohmy...god! That's like lisquid fire. Whoooo!!

<Click-Click> He said that! He didn't say that! You take that back! My Sam Wouldn't say that!

Hey, hows come my guns aren't like loaded anymore?

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Because we are instead!

<lines up another tequila>

Let's do another, wash down that burning feeling! Anyway, tell me what the story is with My Whee Fem and Exnihil. They am item?

<salt, shoot, lemon>

Everyday Girl
Applicant

Oh... I'm supposesta shoot the lemon? Wyntya tell me that. I got's no bullets, anyway. Little finks no-body n no-one took em.

My & Mr ex-nyquil? They all lovey-dovey lately. I hope he survives it.

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Brit? Why did Nobody want me... Cobalt?

What the hell, Babbette get me a bottle of Johnny Walker Black and a case of Michelob.

It's a good thing Abin's off planet.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<watches as lemon squirt hits Nam'Lor>

Hahahaha! *hic*

So My and Exy gettin' all sexy! Good for them! Couple kids who like to do the dirty, eh?!

(realizes voice real loud)

Let's do another! You know how stole your bullets, probably Mr. Boy scout Sam.

< another shot >

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

RANGER!!

Grab a seat, bud! Give 'Em a double Babette.

Your niece is legal and I'm teaching her the "Security Office relaxation protocols"

Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
Can I get some vodka with cranberry juice please?

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 123 pages: 1  2  3  ...  111  112  113  114  115  116  117  ...  121  122  123   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.