Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Kill-this-Thread III:The Thread That Would Not Die (Page 111)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  108  109  110  111  112  113  114  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Kill-this-Thread III:The Thread That Would Not Die
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Fin.

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Tail

Oh wait. This isn't the inane one word post thread.

Nevermind

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
okay, it looks like you lot are all done; I'll stay behind to mop up and see that the chairs are properly stacked.

no need for any of you to hang around.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zardi, the Eternal Man
All Powerful Lord of Castle Zardi

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zardi, the Eternal Man   Email Zardi, the Eternal Man         Edit/Delete Post     
You're right this thread isn't the inane one word post thread, but it's no longer the Kill this Thread, thread.

I just cast a spell switching the properties of the kill this thread, thread with the Quotes without context thread.

So now in order to win the kill this thread competition you must have the last post in the quotes without context thread.

So you can all go to that thread and let this thread wither and die.

--------------------
Soon, Legion World, Soon your time will end.

From: The far side of forever | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I couldn't think of leaving and having you do all the clean up work by yourself.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zardi, the Eternal Man

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zardi, the Eternal Man   Email Zardi, the Eternal Man         Edit/Delete Post     
Lawyers...

Read the disclaimer above your last post...

--------------------

From: The far side of forever | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Zardoz gives himself to much credit.

None of the threads have been switched anywhere except his own delusional mind.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zardi, the Eternal Man

Believe what you will...

But when you think you've won and the competition is still going on in another thread, don't come whining to me.

I warned you.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

If you are talking about your signature, that is more of a threat/promise than a disclaimer. A disclaimer would be like "... with the exception of Hoboken, NJ." or "...if my mommy let's me."

--------------------

Zardi, the Eternal Man

Again I try to be helpful and I'm rewarded with a wall of obstinate idiocy.

So be it...

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

you tried, Quis. But he's too busy being "right" to bother with them pesky facts.
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I've had similar discussions with Young-Earth Creationists.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I wonder . . . can one be both Left and Right?

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

An old lady at the train station asked a porter which way for the train to Schenectady. The porter said "Go left and you'll be right." The old lady snapped "Don't be inpertinent!" The porter responded back "OK go right and you'll be left."

--------------------

Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
**Meow**

Quis that joke is older than some of Abin's socks!

**Meow**

--------------------
When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  108  109  110  111  112  113  114  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.