Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Legion World HOT 100 -- 2011 edition (Page 11)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 58 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  56  57  58   
Author Topic: Legion World HOT 100 -- 2011 edition
Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
Just stoppin' by for Post 1250.

G'night, Legion World.

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
... if you could read my mind love, what at tale my thoughts could tell...

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Now he's just showing off with Google.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Nope, I'm old and remember them.

Night LT. Been a blast.

--------------------

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
You cannot be any older than me son. [Wink]
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Maybe not, but my granddad had a country juke joint. I listened to everything back in the early seventies.

--------------------

Something pithy!

Dev - Em
KIA

Never had that...but my grandpa used to take me to every bar in Ludington and Scottville Michigan in the mid '70's. So that may keep me almost even with ya.
rickshaw1
Leader

Freddie Fender to Led Zep to the Doors to The Tops and the Temps. Smokey was awesome.

--------------------

Something pithy!

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I remember "Sundown" when it was a hit. I was 10 or 11 at the time. I always associate it with a particular vacation I took with my family. I have no idea where we went, but I remember reading JLA # 110 in the motel room. (Funny the things you remember.)

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
I remember when I could post a couple hundred in a few weeks...of course most of them involved orgies with other LWers...

Never a good orgy thread these days.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Time to start a new thread I think...
rickshaw1
Leader

Only cause ya ain't here to get it going so much. Crank one up. done knocked out over a hundred posts tonight in the space of about two hours or a little better.

--------------------

Something pithy!

Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
You...need Ritalin?

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

nah, was issued a challenge by our won Dev, he that is headed for 7000 posts. I'm doggin' his heels.

--------------------

Something pithy!

Dev - Em
KIA

by a good 700 posts slacker. Bwahahahahaha
  This topic comprises 58 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  56  57  58   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.