Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Office of Security (out with the Lardy, in with the Dev) (Page 11)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 44 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  42  43  44   
Author Topic: The Office of Security (out with the Lardy, in with the Dev)
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<smiles at Arrow, whispers to Dev> That's Zardi? Are you sure?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
Red Arrow was a bit nervous by this development. She hid the emotion with a smile, "My ancestors defeated a whole army of Skrulls."

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Skrulls are...shapeshifters, right? Don't worry, Dev is 100% trustworthy, Arrow.

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
<whispers to CT>

If it's not than I'm not makin the newbie nervous.

<to Red Arrow>

You have no reason to trust me, but I will not let you come to harm. My friend Furball is around somewhere, and he is trusted by even Candle.

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<to Dev> So you're not sure it's Zardi? Why do you think it might be him?

I might see if I can find Hot Chick. Her telepathy might be helpful with this. You see her around, Dev?

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
<to the Chief>

I'm pretty sure it is. He's definately not who he says he is, and I'm getting the energy impression I get from Zardi.

I think Hot Chick is...holy cow...yep, she in the sauna.

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<looks> Whoa! She's topless!

I'll, uh, go talk to her about this.

<goes to sauna>

--------------------

Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
Red Arrow decided to trust them for now. She wondered what their motives were. The Thunderbolts were currently the children of villains or reformed villains (some like Citizen V were "hybrid"-one villain parent, one hero parent). She was adopted at age thirteen into the Osborn family after defeating all current members of the Thunderbolts. That was the first event she could remember...the rest was a blur of colors and faces.

Red Arrow decided to leave these men and work on her tan.

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<glances over shoulder on the way to sauna>

Nah, don't even know if she's interested, being an inter-dimensional refugee and all. Not sure how old she is either...

<sighs>

--------------------

Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Red Arrow noticed the glances from the men. Mother always said never to date people that you can't kill...or that you don't know. She grew bored and decided to jump of the diving board.

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Huh?

<looks around sauna>

Hot Chick's left? Where's she go?

<sees her flying away on her unicorn>

Hm. If that's Zardi, he's in scheming mode as usual. I'll keep an eye on him and have HC get a read on him later. May as well take a swim for now.

<dives into pool>

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<swims over to Red Arrow>

Have you tried the ribs? Gladys is incredibly good at barbecuing! <shrugs> Not sure how she does it with no arms! If you're a vegetarian, she's also cooking up some veggie-kabobs!

--------------------

Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

"Come to think of it I am hungry," Red Arrow repied. "And I am not a vegetarian. My ex was and that's part of the reason we broke up."

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

If you'd like, we could share a table. I know what it's like to be a stranger in a strage place...I was a monk once, after all. (Long story) I was also a superhero before I lost my powers. So we have a lot in common.

We could talk. Get to know each other a little. No strings!

--------------------

Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Red Arrow appreciated his hospitality. She accepted the offer. The girl said, "I would like that. I don't have any powers and a half-remembered past so we will get along."

--------------------

This topic comprises 44 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  42  43  44   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.