Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Omnichronal Orrery of Phineas B. Fuddle (Page 11)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  18  19  20   
Author Topic: The Omnichronal Orrery of Phineas B. Fuddle
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Who...who are you?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost Girl
spirit of the night

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
I am but a triffling spirit, one who has seen too many a cycle of power and corruption played out by a series of tormented spirits who refuse to rest.

Who I am matters little, in the grand scheme of things.

You, Lard Lad, are who matters most at this moment. Within you, you know exactly where Phineas belongs.

--------------------
death becomes me

From: Shangalla | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Naked Mole Rat Lad:
<spies Mary's hourglass being shattered>

Mary!

<shouting her name inadvertently causes NMR Lad to release his teeth from Phineas's arse, sending him sprawling to the ground. Struggling to avoid the falling debris, he races over towards Ex and Cobalt>

Say fellas, I know I haven't absorbed as much chronal energy as Lard has, but biting the celestial mechanism flooded me with quite a bit. Is there anything I can do with it?

<Spotting Moley across the room Nobody and No One rush to his side, laughing uncontrollably.>

Dude! We told you to bite his ANKLE! Not his Arse! Still you're way kewl now! She's gotta throw Cobalt over for you Dude, she's gotta!

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
(tends to the wounded freed by Pagan Lass, but still keeping an eye out in case Phinneas manages to escape)

(finds Mary, and treats her wounds)

She'll be fine! Just a few bumps and bruises.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Ghost Girl:
I am but a triffling spirit, one who has seen too many a cycle of power and corruption played out by a series of tormented spirits who refuse to rest.

Who I am matters little, in the grand scheme of things.

You, Lard Lad, are who matters most at this moment. Within you, you know exactly where Phineas belongs.

Gods...I wonder who she is?

There you are, Tim! Despite what she says I've little knowlege of chronal energy...I knew I would need you with me! I've learned my lesson over the years, Ghost Girl...a man is nothing without his friends. I'm sure that's a lesson DARK LARD never learned....

Tim...take my hand and help me access the power...

<Time-Teller Lad does so and the two of them close their eyes in concentration>

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost Girl
spirit of the night

Whether alone or with your friends, Lard Lad, I know you shall do it!

--------------------
death becomes me

From: Shangalla | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod! Miss Ghost is like My here?

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost Girl
spirit of the night

....she was... I sensed her before the hourglass exploded.

<concentrates>

Yes, she is very close by...

--------------------
death becomes me

Everyday Girl
Applicant

Oh. My. God!

I gotta find her...

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<tries to concentrate, but his mind wanders to the Ghost Girl>

I can't be...Dru...can it?

--------------------

Ghost Girl
spirit of the night

<to Everyday Girl> A locket, young one. Look for the locket...

<to Lard Lad> I... recall no Dru.

I cannot recall interacting with the living in many a century... If this 'Dru' was a spirit who journeyed onward in recent years, I would not know her.

...unless she had died but had yet to move on. But I have detected no such spirit here. I am sorry, Lad of the Lard.

--------------------
death becomes me

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

O-Okay...

<sheds a tear and continues meditating with Tim's help>

Help me access it, Tim...it's very different from the Lard Force.....

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
(still tending to Mary)

umm... did somebody mention a locket?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lolita
His Girl Friday

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lolita           Edit/Delete Post     
I've got the locket right here!

<holds up the locket containing My Wee Fem>

And I'm okay--all the Yellow Kids did it, they saved me!

<runs to where she can see Cobie and the rest>

Be careful all of you! Britney, I'm not sure what I need to do with this locket!

From: Right by Cobie's Side | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Ohmygod! Have you like... opened it?

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  18  19  20   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.