Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Fanfic Lass' Fantabulous Land of Eighties Enchantment (Page 11)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  17  18  19   
Author Topic: Fanfic Lass' Fantabulous Land of Eighties Enchantment
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
lol, I still listen to their old stuff to this day, despite my tendancies towards metal
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Bumping this post especially for Dev:

quote:
Originally posted by Stealth:
Def Leppard's "YEAH!" is a great album, and I think it has the potential to become at the very least a cult classic, and I recommend people giving it a chance, as its ecelectic cover choices may even appeal to non-hair metal fans. For those whose curiosity has been piqued, here's a rundown of it:

1. "20th Century Boy", originally by T. Rex
2. "Rock On", orig. David Essex
3. "Hanging On the Telephone", orig. Blondie
4. "Waterloo Sunset", orig. the Kinks
5. "Hell Raiser", orig. the Sweet
6. "10538 Overture", orig. ELO
7. "Street Life", orig. Roxy Music
8. "Drive-In Saturday", orig. David Bowie
9. "A Little Bit of Love", orig. Free
10. "The Golden Age of Rock and Roll", orig. Mott the Hoople
11. "Not Matter What", orig. Badfinger
12. "He's Gonna Step On You Again", orig. John Kongos
13. "Don't Believe a Word", orig. Thin Lizzy
14. "Stay With Me", orig. the Faces

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm definitely going to have to check that out.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
(Frantic activity as the sexy, scantily clad Sanctuary staff makes preparations for Ram Boy and Lash's arrival tonight.)

--------------------

Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

(Stealth and Deirdre emerge.)

(Deirdre is classically elegant in a simple black dress.)

(Stealth is far more "out there" in a Lady Gaga inspired ensemble.)

(Both sit down to await the arrival of their guests, LMBP Leader Ram Boy and LMBP Deputy Leader MLLASH.)

--------------------

Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

If they don't show up in the next two hours, the dinner is off.

--------------------

Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
(as an eighties tribute band strikes up "Hail to the Chief", Ram Boy arrives wearing tails and a sash)

Greetings!

This is exciting! My first function (aside from bodily, that is) as leader of the LMBP!

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Yay!

Welcome, Ram Boy!

The scantily clad staff will bring out the appetizers right away!

--------------------

Ann Hebistand
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ann Hebistand           Edit/Delete Post     
While Stealth busies herself supervising the serving of the food, I'll take over the entertaining.

Nice to meet you, Ram Boy. And if there's anything else you want, the staff will get it for you immediately.

So, what will be your first major project as leader?

Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

The pleasures all mine, Deidre. And Stealth, you look lovely this evening.

I'm hoping that my cleaninglady/secretary/landlady, Mildred, called and informed you that I'm a herbivore. Other than that, I'm not really picky.

(looks around for Lash)

Ann Hebistand
Applicant

Mildred did indeed call. Here comes your many choices of succulent salads and vegetable soups.
Ann Hebistand
Applicant

And now, here comes the decadent dessert cart. And I do mean decadent!
Ram Boy
Active

Nom!

Now, I've been reading the LMB Leader's Manual and it states that I should probably give some sort of toast. So -

Ladies and Gentlefriends, I would like to thank our delightful hostesses, Stealth and Deidre, for arranging tonight's Gala Event here at the Sanctuary. Everything looks amazing including the two of them.

(checks phone to see if Lash has left a message)

In the Firmament of Legion World, the SSS Sanctuary stands out not only for it's soothing and synthetic qualities, but also because it pays tribute to some of the best music ever made.

To Stealth and Deidre!

Ann Hebistand
Applicant

[Cheers]
Ann Hebistand
Applicant

Stealth is still on the dancefloor, so on behalf of both of us, I thank you for your presence here tonight, Ram Boy, and we wish you a joyful and prosperous term as leader.
  This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  17  18  19   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.