Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Next Gathering (Page 11)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 41 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  39  40  41   
Author Topic: The Next Gathering
l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN
"Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong."

Icon 1 posted      Profile for l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN   Email l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow Otto you weren't kidding,..i just took a look at the site and Preview night is totally sold out, and the 4 day memebership prices are going @ $100 for the 7/22-7/25. i had no idea that could happen i usually brought my tickets for SD around January but looking at the way things are progressing i wouldn't be suprised if they sold out before christmas,..i guess better get on the ball if i want to go next year.

[ October 15, 2009, 12:26 PM: Message edited by: l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN ]

--------------------
Judging yourself right is a
destination, i'm just on a journey

http://pnubaumturk.deviantart.com/

From: Yonkers N.Y | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
To go or not, that is the question. Ah what the heck, you only live once.

And the die has been cast. Now I probably should look into a hotel room.

[ October 15, 2009, 01:24 PM: Message edited by: Quislet, Esq. ]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
alright, well I bought a 4 day membership ... guess I should look into hotels now too ... where have folks stayed in the past that was reasonable?

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
As I recently got my PFD I shall be buying all variety of tickets soon.

So was anyone going to fill out that fan table form? I'd do it myself but I'm not very good at those types of things and it sounds rather oddly worded compared to last time we had one. I know if I did I'd likely mess it up.

[ October 16, 2009, 11:32 PM: Message edited by: ActorLad ]

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I have bought a 4 day pass and booked a hotel room. Looks like I'll be bunking with Shark Lad.

So, any word on a table? Did anyone submit the application?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
I've filled it out. Just haven't sent it in yet.
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Cool. I didn't want to duplicate the effort and cause confusion.

--------------------

Dave Hackett
The Red Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Hackett           Edit/Delete Post     
SD 2010 4 Day passes are sold out! In November!!!

Wowsers.

From: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Grife! I was just about to buy a 4-day now and noticed that. Now unless I can get an Exhibitor's Badge I'm pretty much frelling slagged!

--------------------
ActorLad

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN
"Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong."

Icon 1 posted      Profile for l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN   Email l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by rouge:
SD 2010 4 Day passes are sold out! In November!!!

Wowsers.

well looks like i'm out for SD [Frown] have fun guys

--------------------
Judging yourself right is a
destination, i'm just on a journey

http://pnubaumturk.deviantart.com/

From: Yonkers N.Y | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Major Bummer. I still plan on going on individual day passes or if the exhibitor thing pans out... but sheesh!

Sold out in November... at this rate, soon you'll have to buy a ticket for the following year as you exit for this year.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
....aaaaaaaaannnnnd... I'm in!

Single day passes went on sale today for SDCC so I registered for Fri & Sat.

If anyone else was thinking of going, it looks like even the single day passes are going like hotcakes (must be all those "Twilight" girls [Mad] ).

In any case, glad to be onboard and looking forward to seeing Sharky, Quis, et. al.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

quote:
Originally posted by Exnihil:
Major Bummer. I still plan on going on individual day passes or if the exhibitor thing pans out... but sheesh!

Sold out in November... at this rate, soon you'll have to buy a ticket for the following year as you exit for this year.

I'm sure some peopl would buy them too.

Glad that you'll be here for at least 2 days.

--------------------

ActorLad
Un-Famous

Geez, 1 days for Saturday are already close to sold out.

--------------------
ActorLad

ActorLad
Un-Famous

Well I'm not sure I can afford the trip (& still hope I can get an exhibitors badge somehow) but I just bought a pass for Saturday.

--------------------
ActorLad

This topic comprises 41 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  39  40  41   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.