Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Collapsed Rubble of the O.K. Coral (Page 11)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12   
Author Topic: Collapsed Rubble of the O.K. Coral
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
I've...no idea who owns it. But what a MESS!

<whispers to Cobalt>

You know there's no way that's really Lard Lad, don't you? Why do you indulge that evil...thing?

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<healing self>

I'm not so sure of anything anymore, Clive. I could have sworn it wasn't Lardy that long ago...but now it really does seem like him. Just a 'him' that happens to hate me.

<grabs Tomahawk's whiskey>

You're a long way from home, amigo. When did you end up on Legion World?

<considers what Tomahawk said>

Still, you might have a point. Crujeckie isn't around LW much these days. Lolita and Lardy were pretty clear about where they stand with me right now.

Maybe its time I cut out for a bit...?

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

PS - did Lardy make me hallucinate or did Double-Header fight himself in that mess? I was waiting for Giant Robotic Lesbian to start trading blows at some point.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
No, you can't leave!

<takes Cobalt to the side>

I can't believe you'd even entertain the thought that it's really him!

Can't you see? He's going to tear Legion World apart with this--that's his plan!

<whispers>

Why not just, you know...<even lower> take him out?

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<raises eyebrow>

Clive, do you realize what you're suggesting?

<steps back, notices that no one else heard>

No...no, that's not the way. Then I'd just become what he so desperately believes me to be...

<stares away for a minute>

What do you say to you and Tim coming with me, Clive? Take a break from LW and come back with fresh eyes? If I'm not here, we can see what Lardy does with his time.

What about you, Tomahawk? I could always use a guide.

Kalla Hrykos
Active

I'll come with you, Cobalt. Hopefully, Tim will, too. For some reason, I think it would be a good idea to bring along that Raging Bull character, as well.

<thinks, this retreat may be my best opportunity to convince him>

But what if "Lardy" takes advantage of our absence and pulls something? Who will keep an eye on him?

Kalla Hrykos
Active

<slaps forehead>

Oh, that's right! My sources tell me he's entered into some contest called "Survivor: Marzal"! That should keep him busy long enough! Perfect timing!

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Yes, Raging Bull should definitely come. He and I are old friends...nothing you would know about, unless you read some of the LMB's more secret cases...

I suggest we leave shortly. Let's try to clean up as much as we can first...

SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Tomahawk:
<punches Shark Lad>

No fair punching a guy when he's at work ...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raging Bull
Maverick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raging Bull           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Yes, Raging Bull should definitely come. He and I are old friends...nothing you would know about, unless you read some of the LMB's more secret cases...

[wipes some dirt off his scruffy face]

I'll come... but I'm tellin' ya, I'm not too happy with how you guys let things get outta control here.

My mission has to do with both of you, and I'm not going to let your tempers jeopardize the welfare of Legion World.

--------------------
♦ Translated from 31st century Texan to 21st century English ♦

From: The open range | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Time-Teller Lad
It's about time!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Time-Teller Lad   Email Time-Teller Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Clive, there you are! I got here as soon as I could. What happened to this place? What's going on?
From: The Rookery | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<fixing the bar's porch>

Its not good Tim, and I'm to blame. Seems I've let things get way too out of control these past few months.

Raging Bull is right...which is why I'm taking a little walkabout once the Coral is fixed up again. Clive has agreed to come--interested?

Raging Bull
Maverick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raging Bull           Edit/Delete Post     
[whispers to Cobalt Kid]

This Clive fella... he looks kind of like a fancy city slicker, or some kind of movie star. Can he be trusted?

--------------------
♦ Translated from 31st century Texan to 21st century English ♦

From: The open range | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phineas B. Fuddle

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phineas B. Fuddle           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:

Well friend, I always like a good adventure, and before I made it down here to this fancy city, I was up in them hills. I'll gladly take you all up there and be your guide.

We'll need to make sure we've got plenty of supplies: rope, gun powder, whiskey, tobacco, bowie knives, etc.

Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Tomahawk:
quote:

Well friend, I always like a good adventure, and before I made it down here to this fancy city, I was up in them hills. I'll gladly take you all up there and be your guide.

We'll need to make sure we've got plenty of supplies: rope, gun powder, whiskey, tobacco, bowie knives, etc.

Don't forget the sunblock, moisturizer, and make-up. Plus an outfit fit for cocktails is always an essential.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.