Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » A bunker beneath the ashes of the old "Lardy's Lair" nightclub (Page 11)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14   
Author Topic: A bunker beneath the ashes of the old "Lardy's Lair" nightclub
Ghost Girl
spirit of the night

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
Echoes...

Echoes of an old battle.

I had hoped LardLad would have rebuilt his old nightclub. Better to approach him here, than in front of the entire LMBP...

--------------------
death becomes me

From: Shangalla | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<'ports in from Security Office>

You...'Ghost Girl'. What brings you here of all places?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost Girl
spirit of the night

...You.

I had hoped...
Hoped that seeing you again might bring...
answers.

But...
Maybe I should not have come.
(becomes slightly transparent)

--------------------
death becomes me

From: Shangalla | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
No! Don't go!

I-I've thought of you a lot since we last met. You could say...you could say that you've haunted me!

Please! Stay...and tell me how I can help!

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost Girl
spirit of the night

It's not easy to put into words.

There is much you should find out on your own... I had hoped our last meeting would... enable your memories of... other times.

In the cloud castles, I saw a face. I don't know why, but I thought seeing you again would help me discern its meaning.

I... I think...

someone we both knew in another era is imprisoned. Perhaps inside the castle. Perhaps by its master, but in another locale. Or perhaps...

I do not know.

None of it makes sense to me right now.

--------------------
death becomes me

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

It's okay.

<looks around>

Interesting that you would choose this old place, a place where many people died in a terrorist attack. I've rebuilt the Lair since at another, older site.

Something instinctively tells me to trust you. Do you...do you know if I knew you when...when you were alive?

--------------------

Ghost Girl
spirit of the night

This site... it reminds me of... another tragedy. Where you and I.. knew many victims.

Tell me... does the name Vhiatos mean anything to you?

--------------------
death becomes me

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<thinks>

No...it seems familiar somehow, but that's about it.

Tell me--I'm not sure you've made it clear--do you remember who you were...when you were alive?

--------------------

Ghost Girl
spirit of the night

I... know I lived a brief life in recent times. But those memories are lost to me.

I remember more of... another time. When we both lived, and knew each other well...

Vhiatos ex Nas'iiah umiah'k nognai. That's what you told me... once.

--------------------
death becomes me

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Gods, when...when I came back to life, I confused this life with..something else..several times. You're saying...we knew each other...in another incarnation?

--------------------

Ghost Girl
spirit of the night

We did. In a place that was old long before even Oa was young.

--------------------
death becomes me

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Okay...so this...castle in the sky...this has something to do with this "old" place?

--------------------

Ghost Girl
spirit of the night

yes... no... I don't know.

The castle has some familiar... inhabitants. Captives, perhaps, even.

Its master, I am not sure he is as he claims. But there was one, long ago, whose insanity caused an instability in the fabric of reality.

I pray it is not him again.

--------------------
death becomes me

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Alright...I'm not the smartest guy to help you puzzle this out. Could you...accompany me back to the Security Office? I swear that you can trust me.

--------------------

Ghost Girl
spirit of the night

I shall... check out... this security office...

--------------------
death becomes me

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.