Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Another Person Below Me (Page 11)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Another Person Below Me
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
A house and quarter acre of land in a sought after Zip Code.

All Points Bulletin Moderator:
What possession of yours holds the most sentimental value for you?

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pariscub   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I'd say my kilt because it's sort of the symbol of so many changes in my life
APBM
What garment that you've never worn would you love to wear one day?

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

From: Edinburgh, Scotland | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Leather shorts [Embarrassed]

PBM,

Have you ever parachute jumped and what did you think of it? If you haven't, would you? Why or why not?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I never have but I've always wanted to. Of course with my luck the chute wouldn't open and I'd snap like a bundle of dry twigs when I hit the ground...

PBM, what's your prediction for the Super Bowl?

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pariscub   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
A team will win.

APBM
what did you want to be when you were a child?

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

From: Edinburgh, Scotland | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
easy....an astronaut.

well that was the cover story for...super hero.

pbm:

something you want to do but are afraid to try?

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quit my job

APBM:
How does your life today compare to your expectations of it five years ago?

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
whaaa...it's been five years? I have got to do something with my life.

APBM,

What's your favorite late night snack (keep it clean boys and girls!)?

From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
pepperoni pizza

Attica Parole Board Member,
are you a happy drunk or a snarly drunk?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

Happy drunk or sad drunk, depending on what I drink... But never snarly

APBM
What's the most outrageous thing you've ever done while being drunk?

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
outrageous?

well pissing in public, no. puking in public then going back to drink more then puking again, no. wearing sweatshirt i puked on to work the next day and saying "ew this smells like puke", no. walking from hollywood to west hollywood on new years among prostitutes of varying genders, yelling at taxi cab drivers, and stealing someones cab, no.

getting in a fight in a bar actually would have to be the most outrageous. tables were overturned several people were involved, it was a brawl. got thrown out of the bar. lost some buttons on my shirt, which i liked. that has to be the most embarassing and outrageous.

apbm:

have a favorite/lucky article of clothing? what is it?

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
A gawdy multicoloured Ganesh sweatshirt picked up at a roadside market in Bangkok.... it always gets the conversation started [Wink]

APBM, which book do you recommend to friends to read?

From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
The Necronomicon.

But seriously, "The Streeter," by Scott Ian Barry. Great thriller, well written, and the author's a pal of mine.

Abiogenetic Personified Byzantine Monk,
Who/what are you rooting for, for the Oscars?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

No one in particular... I don't even know who's nominated.

APBM same question

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Oscar, he never wins [Smile]

APBM

Should Children be seen and not heard?

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.