Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » HighPriestessViviane's Holy Isle, Avalon (Page 11)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  20  21  22   
Author Topic: HighPriestessViviane's Holy Isle, Avalon
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
Right.

So, what business are we talking about here?

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm afraid I have little time to discuss such matters, and I am afraid that the details would be to boresome for you, I have little time, so let's make use of it, tell me what has been going on while I was "there."

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Myriad
The One Woman Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Myriad           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm not sure if this is what you're inquiring about, but Space Ranger and Stoopid Cat got lost in LW's Tesseract System. Cobalt Kid is deputizing LMBers to help him find them.

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: All Possible Locations | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Well, let's see:

Morgause hasn't shown up.

Space Ranger's still missing.

Stoopid Cat went into one of the tesseracts and hasn't come back yet.

Miss T's been rebooted into Myriad.

That's about it.

Oh, and Cobalt Kid's temporarily celibate.

--------------------

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
No, there is no word for this place. It is where magic began, only a few ever are allowed there. I have been given access so that I may initialize peace at a much high power. I am becoming a Goddess.

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Thanks, Miner. I hope I explained everthing.

--------------------

Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

You explained it as well as you magic-types explain anything.

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

Everything will be fine, now, if you help me find the ale, you can take three barrels home.

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

Into the circle the last of the true women of Avalon stand. Viviane, the oldest, Morgause, the youngest, Igraine, the middle, and Morgaine, the daughter of Igraine. The three sisters and niece are the four how wield the powers of destiny. And while they do not always get along, they know what must be done.

Viviane holds out her hands and the light of Opal Janell is in her hands, she thrust it into the sky so that it may travel to Earth and fullfil its' destiny.

The women the depart in a flash of light.

--------------------

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm watching this on holo-vid relay. Don't want to get too close.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

The light of Opal Janell hits a group of people it what is know as Los Angeles, California. It mystically alters their bodies and gives form to one.

Then Viviane appears, "You all have been deemed by the light to be the Laisons of Avalon."

[ October 24, 2004, 12:09 PM: Message edited by: High Priestess Viviane ]

--------------------

Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

LA? Well, at least they won't appear out of the ordinary there.

Now, about this ale....

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

Take as much as you want, Miner.

--------------------

Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Um, do you want me to leave you any?

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

No thanks, I have some "won't get you wasted" water.

[ October 24, 2004, 07:11 PM: Message edited by: High Priestess Viviane ]

--------------------

This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  20  21  22   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.