Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Excuse me while I kiss this guy! (Page 11)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 93 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  91  92  93   
Author Topic: Excuse me while I kiss this guy!
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Geez MLLASH there is plenty of him to share.

And here I am getting him "comfortable" for you and you yell at me. *sniff sniff*

*turns head away from view and slowly walks out of the room*

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I can't help it. Where Eryk's concerned, I get all mental.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Sometimes I just wanna remove his arms and legs and keep the rest of him in a box, safe with me. FOREVER.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Boy am I gald I am not the object of your obession... [Smile]
From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

But you ARE... *menacing chuckle*

--------------------

rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
[Cool]
From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

You're so adorable... I just can't help but want to keep you under heavy 24-hour sedation so that I can watch over and protect you.

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
*sigh* I [Love] Lash's darker side!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

*tee hee!*

--------------------

Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I can just see Lash keeping Vu or Eryk in a pit and sending down lotion in a little basket on a string.

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morningstar
Saints Alive

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Morningstar           Edit/Delete Post     
Golly! I hope Teeds won't be too heartbroken.

Congratulations on your rekindled love, Lash and EDE! I'm sure MEL:TS is very happy to have his co-parents together again!

Make new babies!

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: Delegate of Starhaven | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
queer_legion
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for queer_legion   Author's Homepage   Email queer_legion         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Trackstar:
Golly! I hope Teeds won't be too heartbroken.

Congratulations on your rekindled love, Lash and EDE! I'm sure MEL:TS is very happy to have his co-parents together again!

Make new babies!

Gosh Lashy boy. I'm crushed. There must be some punishment envolved in such a betrayal of your obediance to me.

[Big Grin] QL

From: North Carolina | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Ah, QL... so sweet, so charming... I can't bear the thought of you not being near... therefore, I'm going to handcuff you to the radiator in the basement to insure that you never leave...

--------------------

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Seems like a good place for a [smooch] .
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
queer_legion
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for queer_legion   Author's Homepage   Email queer_legion         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
Ah, QL... so sweet, so charming... I can't bear the thought of you not being near... therefore, I'm going to handcuff you to the radiator in the basement to insure that you never leave...

Really my sweet Lash? Gee, that sounds like so much fun. Except wait, that would involve you actually getting the upper-hand with me. I'm sporting the power of farm-boy strength here.
From: North Carolina | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 93 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  91  92  93   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.