Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Inside the Legion World Tesseract System (Page 11)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  19  20  21   
Author Topic: Inside the Legion World Tesseract System
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:

LAM, do what you can to preseve whatever essence is left of Frio and Cali. My healing powers might be able to bring them back--they're very spiritual in nature and have not been truly explored yet.

Are you referring to your healing powers or Frio and Cali?

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
(still sobbing quietly) LAM responds: Alas, Cobie, if i could retrieve even a speck or an ion of either Caliente or Frio, i do not have access to a holempathic matrix-crystal nor can i preserve their life-essences within a Computo-globe...for if i were to do this and was able to recombine both women within a single entity - my name would either have to be Dr. Frankenstein or Drake Burroughs....

Fear not, the emanations indicate that there might still be hope...

From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, what's everyone doing in here? <a spastic spatial distortion wave hits TL causing his head to swell>

It's still very dangerous in here.

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Hmm. So it is.

You lot may want to be careful.

Can anyone track these "emanations" Cobie's going on about?

--------------------

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Great now Faraway's broken into the archives looking for some data.

I believe that Cobie was babbling about the kids not being dead. However, that's nonsensical wishful thinking on his part. My measuring devices clearly detected them ripped to shreds.

Oh wait I can't explain that...

[ September 14, 2005, 01:15 PM: Message edited by: Tamper Lad ]

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Can't explain what?

--------------------

Tamper Lad

The energy storm heading straight for us...
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Oh.

--------------------

Tamper Lad

Hang on this could get interesting. Interesting I'm getting two distinct signals in the spectrometer.

One signal contains a peak at 550nm in the visible spectrum (for those pink skinned humanoids at least). While the other signal is centred at 700nm.

<The party is surrounded by the energy storm and is awash in a light show of many arcing energy discharges. True to TL's measurements there is a light show consisting primarily of cyan and red flashes.>

Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Well, it doesn't seem to be hurting anyone, not that I'm gonna let it touch me.

What else do your instruments say?

--------------------

Tamper Lad

<TL scans the energy disturbances as they begin to intensify around him>

Um not much more, except that they seem to be intensifying and actually quite focused...

OWWWWWW....

<the disturbance intensified around TL and began to arc through him into the scanner causing great pain. The energy was seemingly drawn to the scanning device causing it to flash cyan and red as energy seeped into it.>

<As The last of the energy entered the device it literally glowed red and cyan causing TL to drop it as burned his hands>

Well that was a little weird.

Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod!!

How long has it been since anyone like traveled thru these?

There's dust and stuff everywhere...

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Nobody, No-One add Jailbait to the current always visible list, Code Alpha, Regales, Omnia… and report…

Nobody: Mistress want to meet daddy where they are or where they will be?

No-One: Better to be where they will be… Enemies are waiting there…

Nobody: But enemies are waiting for them… not for [snicker] “Terrific Trio” [/snicker]…

No-One: No enemies are ready for [snicker] “Terrific Trio” [/snicker]

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pagan Lass
Sorceress/Table Dancer/Grandmother

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pagan Lass   Email Pagan Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh My God, Brit, do you really have to put up with those two 24/7?

Jailbait Lass: Did you really just say Ohmygod, My? Isn’t that… And I quote “The Dumbest Catch Phrase, EVER!” [LOL]

Oh… [Embarrassed] Can it, Lolita…

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

From: Legion World Security Office | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Hush up you two…

What enemies?

Nobody: Zombies… And Super-Villains…

No-One: And Zombie Super-Villains… And Zombie Squirrels…

Nobody: Zombie Squirrels are the worst…

No-One: They don’t eat Brains…

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  19  20  21   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.